Chapter 12 Looks, Kissing, and Getting to Know Me

I was leaning close to the mirror applying eyeliner when I saw her reflection shining back at me. I panicked reaching towards the glass bowl that held my teeth, but in my rush I hit the side of it knocking it to the floor, where is shattered. Jane rushed over grabbing my teeth before I could react, and I looked away ashamed to be seen without my teeth, but she calmly sat them upon the counter then leaned forward until her lips were next to my ear. “You look very hot.” She said in a soft voice, setting my skin on fire. I looked up as she walked out of the room, but as she passed through the door she turned back leaning against.

            My eyes were drawn to her reflection, mesmerized by her beauty. Her clothes had been changed, now she wore a soft blue t-shirt, that was very tight around her chest. Her short skirt had been replace with a longer one, but not by much. Her makeup had been carefully applied giving her eyes an alluring quality. She watched as I finished my makeup smiling at my choice of lipstick. She turned and walked back into my room.   

            I grabbed my teeth and ran the water over them to wash off any dirt, then dried them applying denture cream and slipped them into my mouth. I walked out into the bedroom finding Jane laying on her stomach  a crossed my bed, her legs crossed in the air. “Now you look hotter.” I smiled brushing looking down at myself. I had a dark skirt that stopped near my ankles, and a white sleeveless v-neck shirt with my white lacy gloves.

            “You look nice yourself.” I said breathlessly, trapped by her beauty. She pushed up on to her knees, and frown as she looked herself over.

            “Well, I was looking for beautiful, but nice is good I guess.” I crawled up onto the bed finding her slightly tall then me. I reached out running my hands through her hair smiling into her eyes.

            “There are no words to describe how beautiful you are.” I said as calm as I could. I felt my cheeks warm up, and looked away feeling embarrassed by my words.

            “You just so innocent, that even a sweet comment makes you uncomfortable.” She said cupping my cheeks. A smile crossed my face from the touch of her hands, and slowly she leaned forward until her lips touched mine, but just as I felt them, she jerked back with an amazing smile. Two more times she did this, and on the last a whimper the escaped my lips. Her eyes soften at seeing the longing I felt, and slowly she leaned forward again. As her lips pressed against mine, a burning feeling crossed my body, causing me to press hard into Jane.

            We spent a good bit of time kissing, but as sounds of life came from downstairs, I jerked back. There was a moment of hurt in Jane’s eyes, but it soon softened to understanding, but it still didn’t stop the pain I felt from seeing her pain. “It’s okay.” She said rubbing my cheek, the words and affecting cause the guilt to grew stronger inside me. I pushed up off the bed and held out my hands to Jane, who took them with a smile. I help her up, then the two of us ran downstairs.

            “Mom, it’s just going to be you and dad tonight.” I said as we walked into the kitchen, finding mom grabbing pots from the cabinet. She looked over finding Jane and me standing in the doorway, and her eyes widened in surprise.

            “Wow, don’t the two of you look very nice.” Her words sent a chill of worry down my spine, but Jane quickly spoke stirring the situation to safety.