Dalliance

5 months ago

5 months ago..

I combed my hair free of any knots as I sat in front of my vanity mirror. The long brunette locks were finally something to be proud of, after I had cut off the evil split ends and washed out red I had last put in from a box job at the supermarket.

Placing the brushed down, I picked up a lip balm and applied a faint layer of the fruity flavour before smacking my lips together and ruffling my hair slightly. Once happy, I stood up and walked across the bedroom slipping on my black silk robe as I exited the bedroom.

My home was filled with low lights and candles as I relit one candle that seemed to have an issue staying alit, fussing over the last few details, I sprayed myself with a little perfume and hid the bottle before pulling out two bottles of beer and placing them down.

The sound of the doorbell ringing caused my heart to leap into my throat. I was excited but also worried as I rushed across my apartment and fumbled clumsily with the door until I could finally open it.

Swinging it back, I had blown the whole seductive and teasing mood out of the water, I was running on excitement and a little desperation.

His presence took me by surprise, as always, knocking the air from my lungs as I looked at him. His tired expression, slumped shoulders and dark eyes.

I swallowed back all my urges as I looked up at him, watching the mood change behind his eyes as he stepped into my home without invitation.

His large hand seizing my throat, causing my pulse to leap up a few notches to rapid. His fingers tightened gently until it became almost uncomfortable. With a gentle pull my body was flush against his, my eyes fluttering up to watch him carefully.

His lips sank onto mine, gentle and almost shy. Something I knew this man was not.. Feeling his nervousness, I responded, leading slightly until he came back with a little more force. His warm tongue delved into my mouth seeking mine.

My body curved against his frame as his other hand grasped my ass whilst a groan left his throat. Pulling apart, his hand fell from my neck and over my body causing a shiver to rip through my system.

Catching his hand in mine, I held onto it and lead him away from the door, giving him enough time to kick it closed and for me to grab the two beer bottles before heading to the bedroom.

Once inside, we both relieved each other of any fabric and fell between the sheets of my bed.

We didn't speak, neither of us needing to fill the moment with unnecessary bullshit and meaningless talk whilst we both tried to coax the other into instigating sex or sleep. But of course he always ended up leading for sex which I happily obliged, for the first two times at least...