Morosis

I baulked as Billy put his ideas across, not only was it complete insane but more to the point it was out of question after my rendezvous with Zak the other night. Which I'm still supporting multiple bruises and countless love bites... I think he really was part vampire.

Reminiscing back to the occasion, I smiled when I knew what a struggle it was for him to leave. Partly because I had hidden his other shoe and stolen his shirt, but also because the marks he was leaving with, were equal to mine. His shoulders had teeth marks in them, his back looked like a panther had broke in throughout the night and his hair was beyond repair.

"Katy? Are you even listening?" Billy asked giving my shoulder a gentle shake.

"Hmm? Sorry Billy. I was-- Never mind." It had to never mind. One night was one night. But that didn't stop me divulging in the memory of it.

"Right. So what do you say?"

"About what?" I asked guilty scratching my forehead.

"About coming with me? To work?"

"Oh yeah, that." I answered "I don't know Billy, have you even ran it past Zak? Or the channel?"

"It was Zak's idea!"

"It was? When did he say that?"

"The other day and he can smooth talk the channel in a heartbeat. Plus with Ash gone, we have a crew member taking photos and that itself is not easy. You know how to work a camera and I know for a fact that you know how to help us set up."

He wasn't wrong, I'd helped them in the past when Billy first started GA and Zak was heavily involved with some model type woman.

"I know. But after everything--"

"After everything, it's the perfect opportunity," He replied "I need to know you're safe, and how are you suppose to survive with no work?"

"You got a point.." I grumbled.

"Well that settles it then! Leave it with me. Now, how about some hydrotherapy?" He questioned making my face pale.

Me, water, bathing suit and a big love bite that I couldn't hide..

The feeling of uneasiness hadn't left as I stood beside Billy looking down at the aqua filled pool

"I don't want to do this. I've changed my mind." I spoke up stepping away from the pool.

"No, come on. You've got this far." Billy reasoned pulling me back beside him.

"No I can't. I-- I don't feel comfortable." I replied tugging at the shorts Billy had given me when I refused point blank to wear just a bathing suit alone.