Part nineja

"Listen here, she's a guest, you should be asking if she would like anything" Namjoon said to Jungkook.

"Ugh fine fine... Wou-july-ke to drink water"

"NOT WATER"

"WHAT"

"Did you just say 'what' to me again?.. that's it" Namjoon walked up to him.

"WAIT N-NO I DIDNT MEAN TO PLEASE DADDY"

Did he just call Namjoon daddy...

The fuck is going on here.

Namjoon took the slipper out of jins hand who was unconscious and hit Jungkook's back really hard.

"ITS PARDON, P A R D O N! SPELL IT RIGHT NOW YOU PIECE OF SHIT" Namjoon shouted.

"P- ... um.. A ... R.. D.."

"KEEP ON DOING IT!"

"U..."

Namjoon hit him in the back again.

"SO YOU CAN SPELL 'STOP IT' BUT NOT PARDON? IT PROVES YOU LIKE YOUR MOTHER MORE THAN ME"

"NO NO I LOVE YOU MORE DADDY PLEASE ITS TRUE" Jungkook was weeping so much his face went all red.

"did.. did you just say you love Namjoon more than..... me?" Jin said as slowly lifted his head up.

"W-wait no- I didn't mean-" Jungkook then got interrupted by Namjoon.

"JUST SAID IT WAS TRUE AND NOW YOU DIDNT MEAN IT?" Namjoon shouted as he hit him once again.

Jin got up and took his other remaining slipper and walked up to Jungkook.

"I WANNA KNOW WHY I EVEN BOTHERED TO RAISE YOU IF YOU HATED ME ALL THIS TIME" He shouted and hit Jungkook at the same time.

Taehyung put his hands in his pockets and slowly walked away in case they ever find a way to hit him too.

-TBC-