Part tutu

"Thanks man, sure I'll give you the ambulance number, it's 911" the burglar said.

"911.. OF COURSE!"

"Well anyways, was cool meeting you nd all, gotta blast now" the burglar suddenly started to fly up and out of the house. Jungkook looked up at him and his eyes started to sparkle.

"Woaaahhh.."

The guy flew on top of me and looked down for a few seconds.

"she got a nice ass, she's a keeper alright." He said.

"Yeah I know man" Jungkook happily said.

The guy took off his mask only to reveal someone Jungkook knows in Drama.

Park Hyungsik.

"I already got do bong soon though, and will literally kill me if she finds out I said another girls ass is nice"

"Your secrets safe with me!" Jungkook gave him a thumbs up and then waved happily.

Hahahah! Such a nice guy! He thought to himself.

"Oh yeah!" He said.

He took out his phone and dialed 911

"Hello 911, whats your emergency?" It said through the phone.

"Emergency?"

"Yes sir."

"Well I got no emergency but my soon to be future wife is on the ground unconscious and eomma once told me If that ever happens then I have to call 911 but I forgot the number so I ask a fellow dank guy who was about to steal something from her house and he told me so here I am calling you."

"....."

"Are you complaining about the robbery or the person being unconscious?"

"The person, the burglar was cool so it's fine, he left anyways so."

".. well.. the ambulance will be right there."

"Okay thank you."

-TBC-