Trololol

Jungkook and (Y/N) walked out of Yoongis studio, leaving him and his toy dildo behind.

"Do you think he thinks of Hoseok when using it?" I asked him.

"I once heard him moaning Namjoons name" Jungkook replied.

"But his password was SOPE.."

"Actually I changed it to SOPE and after that, he wasn't bothered to change it again."

I was confused. "But you couldn't come inside"

Jungkook chuckled "I just wanted an excuse to break the door. Of course I would know the passwords to all the members accounts and rooms."

Wow.. what a legend.

Kinda hot he figured them all out himself secretly.

"They tell me so I can use their devices to watch my shows, such as Game of thrones"

So hot..

"And Dora, Strawberry shortcake, and Barbie!"

Nevermind.

"Ayo mannnnn" said a voice of approaching us.

Oh my god... it's him.

It's actually him.

Jungkooks expression changed. He immediately walked behind me and tried to hide himself. "We gotta go before he comes"

"What why? But it's him!" I said with a smile.

"Yeah, exactly. Run while you can."

But I stayed where I was. I was too excited, I couldn't just run away after seeing what I'm seeing.

"I'm Yeonjun mannnnn" The guy said with smile.

"I can't believe you're here.. in front of my eyes!" I said with the biggest grin smile ever.

"I know right, mannnnn. Aye.. AYO BROTHER JUNGKOOK MANNNNN"

Jungkook whispered in my ears. "Ever since he came back from America, he changed.. he adds 'man' in all his sentences and can't stop.. its driving me insane.."

He's acting as if he's normal and the company isn't already sick of Jungkook himself.

"We uhhh... we gotta go.. BYE!" Jungkook said as he dragged me away from him.

We could hear the sound of 'maaan' slowly disappearing.

-

As we finally reached his room, I washed my dildo touching hands in Jungkook's fairyland bathroom.

When I walked out, I saw him on his knees.

Was he going to..

"Do you like this place?" He asked me.

He looked nervous.

Oh my god.. don't tell me he's going to ask-

"Well yeah, I guess so."

"I like it too.. and you being here.. it makes me happy. What do ya say?"

I knew it, I knew he was going to ask me it. It's too soon but it's Jungkook so who gives a fuck?

I nodded. "Of course! Yes!" I say with joy while jumping to his arms and hugging him tight.

"I'm so glad you're willing to clean my room."

"