Part tharty2

"So, are you going to open the gift I got you?" I asked him while walking out of the bathroom.

He was sitting down munching on a banana and kept on looking at the ground. I don't know what he was thinking about but he looked shook for some reason.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked him.

He ignored me and continued to munch.

"Jungkook!" I shook his shoulders continuously.

"DONT CALL ME OPPA!" He screamed.

"WH- I DIDN'T CALL YOU THAT-" I screamed back.

"Oh.. you didn't? never mind then. Yeah so where is it?" He asked me.

I handed him a bag with something inside.

He took the object out and shook it. "What's in it?" He asked me.

"It's a surprise, I'm sure you'll like it.. it made me think of you" I confessed with my two hands intertwined together and blushed.

"Is it a rabbit?"

"A- no? Why would I wrap a rabbit? Plus that isn't even shaped like a rabbit what the fuck"

"True.." he replied.

He tried unwrap the present but was struggling to peel the tape off.

"Why- isn't it- working" Jungkook groaned.

"Oh for fuck sake give it to me" I snatched it away from him and opened it in less than a second.

I gave him the present, his eyes became wide open and so did his mouth. Jungkook's eyes began to sparkle.

"YOU DIDNT!?" He looked at it in shock.

"OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH (Y/N)!" He shouted out loud with a huge grin.

Jungkook stood up and grabbed the sides of my head really fast and kissed me.

I was shocked by his sudden action. I can't believe it.. I can't believe he kissed me.

I was kissed by the juan.

-