Part crybaby

"JUNGKOOK STOP!" I screamed.

"Stop what?" He asked me confusedly.

"HE- HE UPSET ME, HE MADE ME CRY, AND NOW YOURE GETTING ALONG WITH HIM?"

"Wait he upset you?"

I nodded. "Oh come on, my man vec here didn't mean it, right?" Jungkook asked Vector while putting his arm around him.

"Did you just call me.. vec?"

"Yeah!"

"Omo.. I'm blushing" Vector said while shyly covering his mouth. "No one gave me a nickname before.."

"JUNGKOOK! ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW? WHY ARE YOU ON HIS SIDE?" I shouted at him.

"I.. I'm not I just.. WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?" He shouted back.

"WHY DO YOU THINK I AM? LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU CALLED ME YOUR GIRLFRIEND, WAS I NOT?"

"Y-You are But.. GIRLFRIENDS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO YELL AT THEIR BOYFRIENDS" Jungkook's eyes started to water.

"What the fuck (Y/N) why would you upset him?" Vector said as he hugged Jungkook who started to cry.

"HEY YOU!" I pointed at his ugly ass face. "YOU STAY OUT OF THIS!"

"I won't, YOU MADE MY FRIEND CRY!"

Jungkook continued to cry in his arms.

"Banana milk.." He muttered while sniffing his snot that was running down his nose.

"What's that dear?" Vector asked Jungkook.

"I.. I want banana milk.." He wailed.

"I'll get you it right now" Vector gave him a peck on his head and they both walked out of the room together.

-TBC-