Let me in

I fucking screamed my lungs out, it was so shocking to witness what I just saw, I couldn't believe it.

It was the last thing I expected to see, and the way.. the way he on the bed in that position with his golden cock hanging out in the air.

Wait..

His cock is golden..

GOLDEN?

I screamed even louder, not only did I witness the Jungcock, but I witnessed the colour of it.

I mean I have heard rumors about it being golden but I always thought of it as a joke or a meme since his nickname is 'The golden Maknae'

I quickly slammed the door shut and ran across the hall, not knowing where I was going, I was just trying to find a place to hide.

All the rooms were locked except for Yoongi's but this building was so big I forgot where it was.

The nearest room was what looked like Yoongi's studio as I could recognize the doormat of the cat sticking out it's middle finger saying 'go away'. I tried to open it, but of course it was locked.

I thought about what the passcode would be.

"Hmm..." I thought.

I typed in H O L L Y

Buzz

Incorrect...

I typed again. K A E P J J A N G

Buzz

"You have one try left before you have to wait five minutes to enter again"  The device said.

I thought real hard.. really hard, and then typed one last time.

S O P E

Ding!

I could hear the door unlocking. Hah.. of course it was SOPE, why am I not surprised. Wait till Hoseok hears about this lol.

I quickly walked inside the shut the door behind me so it can lock.

I have already seen Yoongi's studio from the photos that I've seen online but looking at it in person was a whole better experience. It looked so professional.

"YIN! Oh uh.. sorry.. (Y/N)!" I heard a familiar voice shout as they banged on the door with their fist.

I turned around and screamed as I saw Jungkook trying to open the door but realizing it was locked.

Luckily he was wearing a T-shirt and shorts.

"Open up" He said to me.

I shook my head "No!" I cried as tears ran down my cheek.

"Come on, let's talk about this."

"I don't want to talk.. just leave.. p-perv.."

Jungkook sighed and walked again. I was relieved he left when I told him to.

Or so I thought.

Beep beep beep

No..

He wasn't leaving.

That annoying fucker is trying to get inside.

Buzz

Beep beep beep beep

Buzz

Beep..... beep beep beep... beep

Buzz

"You have to wait five minutes before entering again"

"FUCK!" Jungkook yelled in frustration.

-TBC-