Part 9+10

"So.. if I give you the number, you swear you'll let me take whatever I want to?" The burglar asked.

"Well yeah sure man, it isn't even my house, I swear in the name of password in overwatch" Jungkook raised his hand up.

"Woah you play overwatch??"

"Yeah I sure do, Wait do you play it too? That's awesome man! What's your username?" Jungkook asked.

The guy slowly raised up his middle finger.

"League of legends is way better lmao noob" he laughed.

"Wait- MOM SAID NOT TO PUT UP THAT FINGER BECAUSE ITS BAD AND IM NOT A BAD PERSON!"

"Are you sure about that?" The guy asked.

"Well yeah of course, I'm the goody kid"

"Says the guy who has his girlfriend unconscious and is too busy asking someone for their username in overwatch." He scoffed.

Suddenly, Jungkook's face went red and he covered his face with his hands.

"Omo.. girlfriend.. omo-"

"The fuck-"

"Can't wait to tell Taehyung she's my girlfriend omo"

"Tae- you mean Taehyung? As in THE Taehyung from BTS?" The guy asked.

"Well yeah, I'm jungkook."

"Jung-" he chokes.

"C-can you pass a word from me to Hoseok? H-he's my ultimate bias"

Jungkook nodded "Sure why not."

The burglar began to cry, you couldn't see it but in the inside he really did cry.

He walked up to Jungkook and put his hand on his shoulder still weeping.

"W-Where is your hixtape man?"

-TBC-