Action

After many tries, There was a time limit because Jungkook didn't know the password.

He sighed and finally left. I waited for someone to come in and rescue me.

Anyone.

I mean.. I thought he left.

TILL HE CAME BACK WITH A FUCKING CHAIR AND THREW IT ACROSS THE GLASS DOOR.

*CRASH*

I let out the ugliest scream y'all couldn't have imagined.

Jungkook was in destructo-mode

"(Y/NNNNNNN)" he screamed.

I was screaming along with him. Come on.. there has to be something I can do.. something to avoid him.

All I could think about was his golden jungle dick.

I looked through the drawers of Yoongi's desk but I couldn't find anything that I could use specifically for defense.

When I checked the bottom drawer, I found something long and grabbed it. "S-STAY AWAY FROM ME." I shouted at him.

"I just wanna talk-"

"No.. just let me leave.. stand back.. I don't want-"

"Hold on a second." Jungkook said as he raised his eyebrow.

"W-What?" I asked him.

"Is that... is that a dildo in your hands?"

At first I thought he was trying to distract me, but I looked down and... realized he was telling the truth.

I screamed as I dropped it from my hands. "DISGUSTING!"

Jungkook sighed. "And you thought what I did was worse."

"What you did WAS worse." I pointed out.

He bit his bottom lip. "Look. I'm sorry, I thought you were ready. I just wanted our first time to be special."

"This was not what I was imagining." I said.

"You're still my girl, right?"

I thought about it for a second. Then sighed. "I guess you're a bit of a weirdo..

But you're my weirdo." I said.

He was happy by what I said. So he moved near me and we both rolled our tongues together.

I grabbed his hand afterwards. He smiled at me as we both were about to walk out.

Suddenly, Jungkook let his hand go from me. "Wash your hands first.. you touched the-"
"Oh.. OH.." I understood.

"What........... the fuck." We both heard at the entrance.

It was Yoongi. He was astonished by what he was looking at.

"M-My door.. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY DOOR?" He cried.

Jungkook looked at the shattered glass spread all over the floor.

"Well....

I'm not cleaning that up." Jungkook said as he walked pass Yoongi who was still shocked by what happened. I quickly followed behind him.