Part threethree

"Watch it with me!" He says as he puts a DVD of a Dora movie.

"Uh.. um I mean sure, okay"

"Maybe this can be our first date at the movies!" Jungkook giggles.

"But this isn't the mov-"

"Shhh! It's starting!" He hushes me.

It was pretty boring, but Jungkook seemed so interested in it that he didn't even blink once. Idk what the fuck is wrong with me but somehow I've managed to fall in love with him.

"SWIPER NO SWIPING!" He screams.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH, THE FOXY PRICK IS LIKE RIGHT NEXT TO YOU, HOW THE FUCK DID YOU NOT SEE HIM?" Jungkook screams.

He starts to clap like a kid as swiper left.

It was getting so boring my eyes were droopy. And before I knew it.. I fell asleep.

-

Dreaming of Jungkook in rainism was the best ever, but it all was ruined as I woke up to a sound of a bark.

Something wet was smearing across my face that woke me up. I flashed my eyes open and lifted my head up.

"H-Holly?" I say in confusion.

"Rise and shine (Y/N).." a deep raspy voice said to me.

As I looked, I found out it was Yoongi. "Ah, it's just you Yoongi!" I say in relief.

Wait..

Yoongi?!

"Wait what the fuck am I doing in your room?" I ask in confusion.

He smirks while typing something on his laptop.

"Well you were pretty loud last night"
*insert Lenny face*

-TBC-