003

the next morning was sunday and akira had offered to take you to your new school, shujin academy. the both of you took the train and met with your new principal and teacher. you and akira were placed in the same homeroom. 

"thank goodness i have someone to depend on" you sighed as you walked back to the train station with akira. 

"really? i'll be glad to show you around the school tomorrow if you're up for it" 

"that would be very appreciated, thank you" you smiled at him. 

the train ride back was quick, too quick for your liking. you wanted to hang around and go somewhere with him, it didnt matter where. he seemed like a cool person. 

the both of you head back to the attic and recuperate on the busy morning that the both of you shared. you took refuge on the couch as he took his on his bed. 

the smell of curry and coffee wafted around the attic and you smirked. 

"want to get something to eat?" 

"sure, i guess it's about time i show you around" he said as he got up and grabbed his wallet. the both of you took another train ride, this time to a ramen shop. "i usually go here with my friend ryuji, but i'm taking you here for lunch today" he said as he smiled at you. 

"what a kind gentleman taking a woman out to eat" 

"i know, it's what makes the ladies go wild" he said. 

the both of you shared a delectable bowl of ramen and split the check. on the train ride back he asked some questions to get to know you a bit better. things like your favorite color and favorite type of flower. even asked you want your favorite food was. it was nice that people were still getting to know each other. you've missed the feeling of it since the dark hour. 

the both of you went back home, by then it was evening and too late for the both of you to go out, you settled into your couch while akira went into the bathroom to get ready to relax before bed. 

not all of your items had shipped in from the dormitory back at the port. you were left with the outfit which you had to wear twice within two days and sweatpants with a t-shirt that were stained with food. 

akira got out in his pajamas and looked over to you. 

"wanna borrow something?" 

"if you have anything, can i? i don't want to sleep in the same uncomfortable clothes again" 

he opened up his draws and passed you a few items that consisted of sweatpants, a shirt, and clean underwear, that you desperately needed. they were all quite oversized on you. 

"thank you so much!" you said before you went into the shower. 

— after the shower.

your hair wet and your body freezing underneath the clothes that akira had given you, you walked out to the couch. 

akira was sitting upright in bed scrolling through his phone, his attention was shifted towards you when you sat back on the couch and pulled your blanket up. you were so cold that you were doing everything in your power in order to not freeze to death. why was his room so cold? you didn't understand it. 

"sorry if you're cold, my heater is broken"

it was like he could read your mind, you smiled at his concern, "its not too bad" 

"you're saying you've been in worse?"

"more or less, although i did have someone to hold me when i was freezing" 

"really? who was that?" 

you thought back to the memory, it was yukari holding you when the heat had gone out in your room and you had gone over to hers. 

"a friend of mine, well, more of a motherly figure relatively speaking" 

"i see" he scooted over onto one side of the bed, and patted the sheet, "do you wanna come in? i swear on my life there won't be any funny business" 

you were cold, so you agreed. you walked into his bed and curled up underneath the sheets. the bed was warm. he was warm and the rush of memories within the s.e.e.s group all came rushing back.