013

you shifted in your spot on the bed, slightly uncomfortable and at the same time wished for him to peck you on the cheek softly. your focus went back to the screen in front, not being able to face him properly. 

you could him chuckle softly and put his arm around you and kiss you on the cheek. it was almost like he could read your mind. 

you rest your head on his shoulder and continue on the with the movie playing in front of you, going to sleep that night but dreaming of something different.

you awoke again to an almost familiar blue surrounding. it was the elevator.  

"welcome back" a little girl says. igor, the man, sat in front of you. his hands were folded and he rested his head on top of them. 

"have you made up your mind?" 

"what?" you asked him. 

"i see. your heart is still uncertain." 

"what do you  mean?" you ask him again. 

"you will find out in time. the wild card will come to you" 

the dream ended and you awoke once more. this time you were in akira's arms and he was still sleeping soundly. you smiled and tried to move off the bed, but his arms tightened their grip around you. you could not escape. 

you sighed and looked at the time on your phone. it was a saturday, 7 o'clock. there was no school and as far as you were concerned, you had no plans. you wanted to see if anyone would be up to doing something with you, but then you remembered that you had no friends. futaba would be stuck in her room probably playing video games or hacking away at something. and then there was akira, who was still asleep with you in his arms. 

you lightly poked at his cheek. he seemed so at peace. he lightly laughed, which took you aback. 

"you're up already?" he asked quietly, sleep still prominent in his voice. 

you nodded and he held you even tighter in his arms, your face buried into his chest. 

"not to ruin the mood but why are you acting like this?" you asked him. 

he looked to face you and his smiled, "i like you, remember?" 

"how do you know if i like you back?" 

"i just do. a gut feeling"

you slightly blushed at his words and turned your face away from him. 

"let's do something today" he said smiling. 

"like what?" 

"we can walk around town and find something to do. think of it as a date"

you looked at him weirdly. surely he was joking, right?

"you do realize that you ditched and avoided me for a period of time and now you're asking me if i would like to go out with you?" 

"yes" he said nonchalantly. who did he think he was? if he seriously thought that you would go out with him after receiving this type of treatment, he was dreaming. 

"bold of you to assume that i would like to go out" you said with a smirk, knowing full well that you were playing hard to get. 

he held your face in his hands as he smirked, his words making you feel weak. 

"well then, i guess i'll just have to take your heart"