005

"if (y/n) is there while we have our meetings, she can easily expose who we are!" ryuji harshly whispered to ann as they were on their way to leblanc. 

"there's something fishy about the whole thing" ann agreed, "perhaps they are secret lovers and she already know we're the phantom thieves!" 

"you and your romance" he rolled his eyes at her

"whatever, it's still a possibility" 

"whats a possibility" a familiar voice asked behind them.

"jesus!" they both turned around to look at the owner of the voice, "yusuke, you scared us!" 

"that was the whole point" he chuckled, "anyways whats that i heard about ann and her romance, do tell" 

"this new girl named (y/n) recently moved into leblanc with kurusu" ryuji said, "not gonna lie, he's pretty lucky. he always gets the cute girls" 

"whats this about cute girls?" a sudden student body president appears at the entrance. 

"akira has a cute girl living with him inside of leblanc." 

her eyebrows scrunched. "where are we supposed to have our meetings then?" 

"exactly my point!" ryuji exclaimed. "no one listens to me here i swear" 

"i'm listening" futaba peeped her head out of the door and smiled. 

"hey do you know about the girl who's been with akira here?" 

"of course! she's my cousin" 

"your what" ann clearly not being able to hide her shock says, "no way" 

"well we aren't blood related, she's sojiro's niece." 

"have you ever been so confused it hurts?" ryuji asks to the crowd of phantom thieves in the doorway. 

"we need to ask akira about all of this. now." ann says as she marched into the cafe. 

"i second to that", makoto says right on her tracks. the rest of them follow ann in and march their way upstairs. 

"akira kurusu we need to have a little chat with you!" ann says stomping into the room. 

it was the same girl from the day before. ann and ryuji, some blue haired lanky dude, the student body president, and your cousin were standing inside of you and akira's room. they all looked slightly infuriated at akira and you. 

"what do we need to talk about?" he asked nonchalantly, as if they all didnt just start stomping into his room like little soldiers. 

"i think its very obvious" the student body president said, eyeing you. 

"whatever it is, i believe (y/n) can be here for it" 

"dude what's wrong with you? why are you so calm about this. i know you're usually calm. but not this calm" ryuji said. 

"i second to ryuji. a masterpiece and a beautiful muse i believe shouldn't be here as we speak right now" the blue haired guy said. 

you kept quiet at them, reciprocating their glaring looks when they made eye contact with you. you felt annoyed. what had you done to infuriate them all? you had barely just moved to a new city in search of a new life, and this was the feedback you were receiving? 

"look, (y/n) has done nothing wrong and we basically talk in code anyway" akira tried to reason with them. 

"it doesn't work like that and you know-" 

"i'll leave you guys then" you said abruptly. you stood up and walked past the sea of people who currently were on the bottom of your list of rude people, "how long should i give you guys? an hour?" 

"yes an hour would be fine" the student body president said condescendingly. you scoffed and walked out of the attic and down into the cafe itself. you bid your goodbye to your uncle, saying you needed the fresh air and walked out to explore the city, mainly going into the shops they had in the train station.