021

there was a certain swagger to her. the way she presented herself, the way she spoke so eloquently, the way she walked—so feminine and made men intoxicated with her. she was a femme fatale, the way her hips swayed and the way her head was always held high. 

her confidence matched her very bold and luxurious red hair. the black skin tight suit never failed to cover her slim yet curvaceous figure, the fur coat she donned gave her an air of expensiveness no man would be able to afford. 

beside her was a girl with short blond hair, eyes that gave her an aura as cold as steel—her obedience was made known the moment the red haired woman stopped in her tracks. 

no one could stop ogling their eyes at them. they were truly a sight to behold in the small town of yogen-jaya. 

the red haired woman reached for her phone, dialing the number she'd memorized by heart and her cold eyes never faltered even at hearing the familiar voice. 

"akihiko, did you round them up?" 

the man on the other line, wearing a suit and black gloves, smiled at the woman's serious tone, "yep, we're on the way," he said, "and mitsuru, please contain your excitement until all of us get there. we're running a bit late." he teased. 

she laughed softly into the phone, breaking her cool appearance and the blond woman behind her smiled as well, "we'll be waiting for you." 

the call ended and the man directed his attention to the people seated in the limousine, courtesy of the red haired woman, "she's there already." 

a woman with light brown hair and light brown eyes smiled at the man, wearing a pink dress that went just above her knees and her signature white heart choker around her neck, "how long has it been since all of us were together?" 

a girl with teal-blue hair, braided to the side, wearing a blue turtle neck that was layered underneath a white cardigan and a black skirt rested her head onto the girl's shoulder, "too long, yukari" 

a man with a cap and a blue shirt underneath an unbuttoned white short sleeved top smirked, "that's kinda hot," he said, looking at the two girls. 

"shut up, stupei," yukari rolled her eyes at the man. the blue haired girl giggled, "don't encourage him, fuuka!" 

the boy that sat next to 'stupei' (junpei) sat quietly, petting the albino shiba inu that rested its head in his lap. he wore his normal school uniform, since he was pulled out of class abruptly for the sudden reunion. 

"are you excited, ken?" fuuka asked. 

the boy looked up at fuuka and smiled, "of course i am. why wouldn't i be?" 

"you seem.. quiet," akihiko smirked at the end of his sentence, "i thought you'd be the most visibly happy out of all of us." 

"believe me," junpei began, ruffling ken's hair, "he's excited alright." 

ken buried his face into koromaru's fur as the rest of the limousine began to fill with laughter at his little crush. 

it wouldn't be long until he was reunited with his best friend. 

----

"oi... why do i feel so out of place," junpei looked down at his outfit in comparison to akihiko's and mitsuru's. 

"because they overdressed, and you... clearly didn't," yukari said. 

"no, she made me dress up," akihiko pointed at mitsuru accusingly. 

"and you still dressed up anyway," mitsuru teased, holding out her arms to hug the man, "i'm glad to see you all." 

"do you know where she's staying at?" fuuka asked. 

"she said a cafe... called.... leblanc," ken had to scroll up past messages to find the name of the cafe. 

"shall we begin heading on there?" aigis, the blond woman, asked in a monotone voice. 

they all agreed and began to talk up a storm as they walked through the small alleyways through yogen-jaya. 

there were times where they mindlessly walked the wrong way and had to reroute themselves back to the cafe. 

the shopping trips could wait until [y/n] was with them. 

when they all approached the small cafe, akihiko, being the gentleman that he is, opened the door for mitsuru and the rest of the group. 

the familiar bell rings and they made eye contact with a group of high schoolers that reminded them of their s.e.e.s days. 

"is [y/n] here?" ken asked, a bit too excitedly for his liking. 

no one said anything, but a pair of thundering footsteps came down the attic. 

her eyes widened at the sight of the familiar boy, the familiar group. nearly, tripping, she ran towards ken first, nearly toppling him over but he held his balance against her. 

she took her time giving everyone an individual hug, asking them how they were doing, and why they were in yogen-jaya in the first place. 

ken recognized the young boy that [y/n] described. his messy, disheveled black hair, the glasses, and cool demeanor. 

he hated, hated, hated the fact that he, the boy that had caused [y/n]'s anger, reminded him of the former s.e.e.s leader. 

before he could say anything to the boy, the group left leblanc, ready to spend the day with [y/n] and catch up on old memories. 

[a/n]: i've been listening to the same songs ever since quarantine began, can you guys please PLEASE (extra emphasis on the please) recommend me some new music to listen to; i listen to just about anything and everything

let's have a discussion about music! what kind of music do you like? do you play an instrument? do you sing? (as you could probably tell i like music LOL)

also thank you guys so much for continuously showing love, it really means a lot and it pushes me to write even more for you guys! 

until the next update, rosé <33