004

key : (p/n) = persona name 

           (p/a) = persona ability 

today's morning was very much relaxed compared to your mornings with s.e.e.s. you distinctly remember there being two bathrooms and more than 5 people scrambling to get ready and get to school on time. especially the girls. the both of you were able to get ready and enjoy a nice breakfast before heading off to school. the train was a nice change from just walking back and forth from the dormitory. 

when the both of you got to school, akira quickly showed you around and took you to your shared homeroom. the teacher, a lovely lady, introduced you to the class and you expressed the gratitude of being able to attend the academy. 

at lunch he then took you to his friends, and introduced you to ann and ryuji. ann was stunning and you were secretly jealous of her. ryuji looked like he had some sort of a bad boy streak, but he seemed like an interesting person nonetheless.

"so care to tell us who the lovely lady is?" ann asked, smiling at akira.

"this is (y/n). she recently moved in with me at leblanc"

"oh?" ryuji was taken aback. he looked at ann who mirrored his expression. 

"so akira where do you want to meet up now?" ann asked.

"we can meet up in the same place as usual, i don't see a problem with it" 

he gave them a reassuring look, a look that promised an answer to them, and walked off.

"the bell's about to ring soon (y/n)" he said to you softly.

"gotcha" you followed him back to homeroom and patiently waited for the rest of the school day to end.

— end of school.

"what was that?" you ask, meaning the interaction between him, ann, and ryuji at lunch.

"what was what?" he asked, clearly pretending to be dumbfounded. 

"i don't know, does 'where do you want to meet up now?' ring" you over exaggerated and laughed softly. 

"i have a hunch that you'll know in time" 

"whatever." you rolled your eyes at him in a sarcastic way. 

— later that night. 

"(y/n)!" junpei yelled, "get out of there!" 

you could feel it. the madness slowly seeping into you. 

"(y/n)!" 

you couldn't give up. not like this. to without trying. you held it together in the midst and pulled out your envoker. holding up to your head, you pulled the trigger, your persona, (p/n) jumped out. using its (p/a) to cut you away from the madness that held you back. 

junpei rushed in to gather you and proceed to pull you out. but before you could finally see the end of the story you jolted awake to the feeling of a certain feline's scratching at your leg. 

"ow!" you yelped, obviously surprised. it was morgana scratching on your leg. akira awoke to the noise and looked over to you. 

"are you okay?" he said, as he reached over to coax morgana back over to his bed. 

"i'm fine, don't worry about it"

"are you sure?" 

"yeah it was just a nightmare, nothing to be afraid of" you laughed it off and lied back down onto the bed, "goodnight akira" 

"goodnight" 

it was another night with the same reoccurring memories.