011

the next morning you tried to look up what a "wild card" was with no avail. you were confused, burdened, distraught. the sight of igor mercilessly laughing at you rang in your ears throughout the day.

akira had been swerving you, just as he would any other day now. you walked home by yourself. never had you ever felt so alone. this was a familiar feeling, yes, but perhaps it was because akira had gone just as soon as he came. maybe thats why you felt so much more empty than you knew. 

friday evening you had decided to stay in and watch a movie. you felt the need to wait for akira, but you felt the need to watch (f/m) even more. 

you sat down on the couch and watched the movie with a cup of your uncle sojiro's coffee in hand. you savored the warmth of the hot liquid passing through your body. 

about a quarter into the movie, you heard footsteps walk up the stairs and into the room. it was none other than akira kurusu, looking more tired than he had usually been. 

"hey" you greeted him. 

"hey" he said back. you expected him to remain silent after that and begin to unpack his belongings and walked into the shower as he normally did, but today was different.

"what are you doing?" he asked you. 

"watching a movie" 

"what kind of movie?" he asked, which was more than enough for you to invite him back into your life. 

"(f/m). wanna join?" 

"sure after i'm finished showering" 

you approved and began rewinding the movie, not minding at how this was only the 5th time watching it since you had seen it the first time. 

you began scrolling through your phone and about 10 minutes go by, you can hear his footsteps in the attic and you look up. 

shirtless, black sweatpants, wet hair, and glasses are all you see on him. your heart stops a little but you resume scrolling on your phone, distracting yourself from watching him. 

he walks towards the couch as he puts on a shirt, you look up once more and he smiles down at you. 

"should we watch it in the bed or on the couch?" he asks. 

"anywhere is fine, i guess the bed since it's bigger" 

you both walk over to the bed and settle yourselves in. you turn back to the movie on your phone and you both begin watching the movie in complete, but comfortable, silence. 

i sort of forgot about this account FORGIVE ME, but happy new year!! i hope 2019 doesn't do any of us dirty :)

what are some things you guys want to change about yourselves this year? personally i want to drink more water and clear up my face; i really hope i can clear it up by the end of the year!

yours truly, rosé