012

you both aren't sure what lead up to this, but it went from watching a movie to suddenly talking about each other's feelings. it was probably when the main character finally got together with the person they wanted to be with since the beginning of the movie. 

"i wish i can find someone like that" were the words uttered out of your mouth. he obviously gave you a weird look but inquired as to why. 

"why do you think that?" 

"the main character was able to find their true love" 

"we don't know if its true" 

"i never took you for the pessimistic type"

"well, there aren't a lot of things that you know about me." he shrugged.

"then tell me something new about you" you looked up at him. 

"well.." he looked taken aback, and quieted as he thought of something to say. 

"i was joking akira" you lightly punched him in his arm, "you don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to." 

"no its fine, i was just trying to figure out how to say it to you" 

"i see" you trailed off, going back to the movie's end credits. 

"i know who the phantom thieves are" 

you turned around, eyes showing a growing interest, "you mean the ones that changed that one teacher?" 

"yes, that one teacher" he smiled

"who are they?" 

"you'll find out sooner or later" 

"you can't leave me on a cliffhanger like that! do i know who they are?" 

"probably, but they're mainly people who keep to themselves" 

"interesting" you trailed off once more. you turned to him once again, "why have you been so distant with me?" 

"what do you mean?" 

"dude, we are roommates and this has been our only real conversation since a week or two ago. what's up with that?" 

"things came up" 

"am i allowed to ask what type things?" 

"yes, if you want to" 

you looked at him hesitantly, "whats up then?" 

"you know theres a lot of guys at school who are interested in you right?" 

you rolled your eyes in disbelief and sarcastically replied, "of course! who wouldn't want a piece of me? i am amazing" 

he let out a small laugh, "i'm being serious" 

"no you're not" you huffed, "stop trolling me" 

"fine, but i meant what i said. a lot of guys are interested in you" he leaned in closer, "including myself"

i know i said i would write more and i haven't been and i am so so SO sorry so just a heads up it MIGHT be another while until an update comes out :,) 

i would also like to thank the fact that y'all are so active like i come to a lot of notifications and it really warms my heart so thank you hehe 

yours truly, rosé