1.5 A Werewolf

Next day. Morning.

I walked downstairs and heard voices. When i walked into the living room I saw Alaric, Stefan, Damon and Elena sitting there.

I leaned against the door frame with my arms crossed. 

Alaric asked confused  "why would i know anything about the Lockwoods?"

Damon "Well, you wouldn't. But your dead...Not-dead vampire wife might"

Elena "Isobel's research from when you guys were at Duke together."

Stefan "you said that she had spent years researching this town. "

Alaric "Isobel's research here in Mystic Falls was rooted in folklore and legend. At the time, i thought most of wich was fiction"

Damon said fake exited "Like that amazing vampire story"

Elena "aside from vampires, what else?"

 I spoke up "The Lycanthrope. Werewolves"

Their heads snapped in my direction. Surprise was written all over their faces.

Damon shook his head"no way. Impossible. Way too Lon Chaney"

Me "Witches, Vampires and Doppelganges exist. Why not the Werewolves?"

Damon "i've been on this planet 160-some years, never came across one. If werewolves exist, where the hell are they?"

Me "Well, i've been on this planet for 500-some years and i've come across some. They exist, Damon, trust me"

Alaric asked confused  "why suspect the Lockwoods?"

Damon "Vervain didn't affect the mayor on Founders Day, the Gilbert device did. And it affected his son Tyler"

Stefan "and at the school carnival, his Uncle Mason exhibited..inhuman behavior when he fought one of the carnival workers. It suggested some sort of a supernatural being."

Elena "We were hoping that Isobel's research could help us figure out what it is"

Alaric "Well, all of her things are still at Duke. I mean, her office is still there. She's technically still missing."

Damon "so can we get access to it? Ric, we need to know what we're dealing with. If this Wolfman thing is true, i've seen enough movies to know it's not good. It means Mason Lockwood is a real-life Lon Chaney. And that little Tyler punk may just very well be Lon Chaney Jr. Wich means Bela Lugosi, meaning me, is totally screwed."

I smirked.

-----------

Alaric, Elena and Damon had went to Duke.

Stefan went god knows where and i was alone in the Salvatore mansion. This big house just for myself. YAY!

I walked into Damon room and looked through his stuff. Suddenly i saw a few bottles of beautiful brown liquor. I walked to the table and grabbed a bottle. Then I opened it and took a long sip of it.

I looked at the bottle "Damon's got taste"

I walked out of the room and upstairs into Stefan's room. I looked around. I walked to his desk and saw a picture of Stefan and Elena being all lovely-shit.

I grabbed the picture and took a long sip of my drink. .

I put the picture down so that it was facing the table. I saw his diary laying there but something else caught my attention. A picture laying underneath his diary. I grabbed it and turned it around. My jaw dropped.