1.25 Wolf Trick

Next day at Caroline's.

She opened the door and i walked inside

She opened the door and i walked inside. Her mother had invited me in when i came visiting Caroline the other day.

I hugged her "not that i mind coming here but why am i here?What do you need?"

Caroline bit her lip nerviously.

I raised an eyebrow "Caroline, what did you do?"

Caroline "Tyler knows about you, Stefan and Damon. He knows that you helped Damon kill Mason."

My jaw dropped "Caroline!"

Caroline shook her head " I didn't say a word."

I breathed out annoyed "It's that woman, Jules. That damn bitch doesn't know when to back off"

Caroline walked into the living room "Tyler was so upset. The look on his face, he was so betrayed."

She sat down on the sofa. 

I sat down next to her "You can't choose who you are related to"

Caroline "You're not gonna tell Damon, are you?"

I chuckled, shaking my head " No! He already wants to kill Tyler. He thinks all werewolves should die, and he's not wrong to think that, Caroline. I mean, what if Tyler tries to retaliate? He has every right to. He could get himself killed."

Caroline " Well, we're not gonna let that happen. We have to get to him and reason with him before he does something stupid. You have to talk to him. Just try to explain, you know? You always know the right things to say, okay? He and I...we're friends."

I bit my lip "I think that's a job for Stefan. You know, since i helped killing Mason i'm probably not the right person to talk to Tyler"

Caroline nodded "thank you"

I nodded.

At the Grill.

I walked inside the grill looking around for John. I found him in a corner and walked to him.

John looked at me and tenses. 

Me " Don't worry, i'm not gonna kill you in public"

John " How do I know you can be trusted, Adelaide? Originals can compel vampires. And, according to Stefan, that's why Katherine's still in the tomb, because an Original has compelled her to stay there."

Me "I'm full with Vervain, John, besides we both know that the Originals won't harm in any way"

I looked at the none existing ring on his finger " I don't see that magic little ring on your stitched finger, so if you know something about Klaus, you better start talking, or I will kill you in your sleep."

John "don't you know anything about him?"

Me "1919 was the last time i saw him. So you better start talking before i have another reason to rip your head off"

John " Is that any way to convince me that you and I are on the same side? First, I need to know that I can trust you, Adelaide, that I can count on you and Damon. Then we'll talk."

I sighed annoyed and walked out of the grill. I saw Caroline on her way to her car.

Me "Caroline!"

She turned to me and smiled "Adi"

Her smile faded when she saw something behind me.

I turned around and rolled my eyes "Jules"

Jules "Excuse me, Caroline right?"

I rolled my eyes again.

Caroline raised an eyebrow but nodded "Yeah."

Jules " I'm looking for Tyler. You haven't seen him, have you?"

Caroline shook her head " No, not since earlier. Sorry."

She looked at me "need a drive?"

I nodded "sure"

She turned to her car to open the door.

Jules" I know you're lying."

Caroline sighed annoyed " Really? How? Is that one of your little wolf tricks?"

Jules " Actually, it is."

Caroline " Well, I have a trick too."

Suddenly i heard someone pulling a trigger and everything went black.