1.14 "Adelaide, Please!"

Later.

Stefan, Damon and i were hiding inside the room. Well, i was sitting on the sofa while the boys were hiding.

I saw Katherine walking inside.

Katherine looked around "where is it?"

Caroline's sobbing turned into a chuckle "I did it! I really didn't think that I'd be able to fool you but I did it!"

Katherine rushed over but she couldn't leave the room. She's trapped.

I smirked. 

Katherine looked around confused  " What the...? Adelaide"

I smirked and gave her a quick wave.

Then I saw Stefan coming out with a stake in his hand.

Katherine "Stefan"

Stefan "Hello, Katherine."

Caroline smirked " Goodbye, Katherine."

She walked away.

Katherine raised an eyebrow "You don't really think that you can kill me with that now, do you?"

Stefan shook his head "No, but he can."

Damon walked out the closet holding the compressed air weapon.

He shot Katherine. The stake landed in her back. She gasped and tried to reach for it but she couldn't. 

Stefan and Damon started to fight with Katherine. She tried to stake Damon but Stefan grabbed her by behind, fell on the floor with her and choked her from behind. She couldn't move. Damon rushed over and was about to kill her but Jeremy ran inside.

Jeremy yelled " Stop! You're hurting Elena! Everything you're doing to her is hurting Elena!"

Damon stopped surprised. Katherine smirked as Stefan released her and she got up.

Katherine " You think you two are the only ones with a witch on your side? Wrong and something tells me that my witch is better than your witch."

She took the stake from Damon's hands. Damon and Stefan looked at Jeremy.

Stefan "Jeremy, go check on Elena. Make sure she's okay. Go!"

Jeremy nodded and left.

Katherine said annoyed "Let's all make sure poor Elena is okay. Just a little bit more pressure."

She cut her hand with the stake. Stefan hit Katherine's hand and threw the stake on the floor.

Katherine grabbed the stake and aimed at her own stomach "This is really gonna hurt."

Damon held his hand out "Wait!"

She sat down next to me on the couch.

Katherine "Okay. So, how about that moonstone?"

I rolled my eyes annoyed.

-------

Stefan didn't take his eyes of Katherine. Damon was holding his hand against the barrier. We were all trapped inside this room. 

Katherine "The four of us together just like old times. The brother who loved me too much, the one that didn't love me enough and my ungrateful sister"

Damon "And the evil slut vampire who only loved herself."

Katherine raised an eyebrow at him, smiling  " What happened to you Damon? You used to be so sweet and polite."