1.30 A New Deal

At the Lake house.

Damon, Stefan, Elena and i were in the lake house. We were trapped. Elijah was outside waiting for us to come out. 

I went to open the front door but Stefan grabbed my arm to stop me.

I looked at him and he shot me a look. 

i could hear Elijah playing with rocks in his hand.

Me " He's here."

Suddenly he threw the rocks at the door, breaking it off its hinges.

Elena looked at us "You have to go. I need to talk to him alone."

Stefan sighed " Elena-"

Elena "Stefan, I'm okay. He can't come in the house."

Elijah walked closer towards the house and called out " You know, I might not be able to enter this house...But I'm a very patient man. I'll wait you out."

Elena slowly walked out from behind the wall. Stefan and Damon stayed hidden in the house. She walked towards the front door but stayed inside the house. I walked out of the house.

I could hear Damon hiss my name "Adi"

I sighed " I know, they shouldn't have done what they did-"

Elijah starred at me "The deal is off."

Elena "I'm renegotiating."

Elijah said amused "You have nothing left to negotiate with."

A moment of silent.

Then, Elena pulled out a knife. Elijah looked amused. So did i.

Elena "I'd like to see you lure Klaus into Mystic Falls after the doppelgänger bleeds to death."

I raised my eyebrows surprised.

Elijah " Stefan won't let you die."

Elena shook her head, agreeing " No, he won't. He'll feed me his blood to heal me, and then I'll kill myself and become a vampire, just like Katherine did. So unless you want that to happen again, promise me the same as before...promise me...You won't harm anyone that I love. Even if they've harmed you."

Yeah, turned out Elijah made the same deal with Elena he made with me.

Elijah "I'm sorry, Elena. I'm going to have to call your bluff."

Elena breathed out and pointed the knife to her stomach. Elijah and i watched her, unsure of what she will do. Elena looked up at him and stabbed herself in the stomach. She screamed in pain and fell to the floor. There was blood gushing everywhere.

Elijah rushed towards the door, but stopped at the threshold because he has not been invited in. Elena dropped the knife on the floor and clutched her stomach.

Elijah "No! Yes. Yes, you can have your deal. Let me heal you."

Elena grunted out "Give me your word!"

Elijah looked at me and then back to Elena " I give you my word."

Elena tripped outside and into Elijah's arms. 

Suddenly, she stabbed Elijah with the silver dagger. Elijah gasped and fell to the ground, dead. 

Elena fell to the ground as well, weak from the blood loss. 

Stefan rushed out of the house, bit his wrist, and fed Elena his blood. He placed his chin on the top of her head. 

Damon walked out and stood in the doorway. 

Stefan cradled Elena's face in his hands and they both looked at Damon.

Damon "Little tip. Don't pull the dagger out."

I rolled my eyes.

At Home.

Damon and Stefan carried Elijah's body down into the cellar. 

Elena wrapped her arms around Stefan but he didn't wrapped his around her. Strange.

Damon kneeled down and searched through Elijah's jacket "Where is that damn thing?"

Stefan asked confused "What are you looking for?"

Damon "The easter bunny. What do you think, Stefan? The moonstone. It's not there"

Me "Of course, it's not. "

He raised an eyebrow at me. 

Me "Because he gave it to me"

They all looked at me, surprised. 

Damon raised his eyebrows "What?"

Me "He gave it to me before you daggered him"

Elena asked confused "Why?"

Me "Because he thinks it's safer with me. If Klaus comes back, i'm gonna be the first person he would pay a visit to get the moonstone "

Damon "but that's exactly why you shouldn't have it. "

I shook my head "That's were you are wrong. Believe it or not, Klaus respects Elijah who loves me"

Damon asked irritated "What is it with you and the Originals?"

I shrugged "We have a history together. I'm the last person on earth they would harm in any way. "

Damon "i still don't know if that's good or bad"

I nodded "Both. Probably"

Stefan "so, you gonna give it to us?"

I shook my head "hell no. It's safe with me"

Elena nodded "okay. So, that's it. I mean, as long as we keep the dagger in there, then he stays dead."

She looked at Elijah's body.

Stefan nodded "Pretty much."

Elena nodded again "Okay, then...Good night."

She started to walk out, but turned around. We looked at her.

Elena "You know, you guys want me to fight, fine, I'll fight. But if we're gonna do this, you can't keep anything from me anymore. From this moment on, we're doing it my way."

Damon nodded"That seems fair"

She looked at Stefan.

Elena "Okay."

Stefan nodded" Okay."

She walked out of the basement. Stefan and Damon looked at each other.

Damon " Seems like she's had a change of attitude. How did you get through to her?"

Stefan shrugged " I told her a little story about when I was making the wrong decisions and somebody showed me there was a better way."

Damon " Lexi?"

Stefan snapped " Yeah. You remember her?"

He walked upstairs.

Damon looked at me.

Me "What?"

Damon raised an eyebrow "History??"

I smirked "jealous?"

Damon rolled his eyes chuckled.