1.126 Roasting Elena

Next day

Next day. 

I walked into the living room and saw Stefan coming my way.

Me "And?"

Stefan gave me a kiss on the cheek "Damon's still trying"

I rolled my eyes and was about to say something but Caroline stormed inside.

Caroline looked around " Where is she? I wanna see her."

Stefan "We're not letting anyone see her, that's the whole point. Isolation leads to misery leads to emotion."

Caroline " She's been here for days. She hasn't improved at all?"

Stefan sighed " Look, she doesn't want to, Caroline, not yet. She's devastated; she lost her brother, she-she attacked her friend, she killed an innocent woman."

Caroline "You said that you knew how to help her."

Stefan nodded " I did say that. We are."

Caroline crossed her arms over her chest " What, how? By torturing her?"

Stefan " It's not torture, it's an intervention. The only chance we have with her is to provoke her, to trigger something. Fear, anger, self-pity, anything."

Caroline "Let me talk to her. Before any more interventioning. If she's weak, she can't hurt me. Please, just let me try."

I sighed. 

Stefan looked at me and i nodded. 

He nodded and we walked downstairs.

Stefan opened the door "Good luck."

He left but i stayed. Caroline looked at Elena for a few moments. She took a bottle of blood from her pocket.

Caroline " I brought you something. It doesn't have any vervain in it, I swear. I just figured a little blood might help you think straight."

I crossed my arms and leaned against the doorframe.

She approached Elena, holding out the bottle after she opened it. Elena paused for a moment before seizing on the bottle and drinking it desperately.