1.94 The New Hunter

Next day. Morning. 

I walked downstairs and saw that the front door was open

I walked out to the front porch and my eyes widened "morning, Stefan?"

My boyfriend was fixing up a motorcycle.

Damon walked out to us "Good day for a midlife crisis. 164 years, I'd say you're due."

Stefan sat down on the motorcycle and pulled me to him " Elena's transition to vampire has been a little depressing. I'm gonna help her have some fun."

Damon rolled his eyes and joked " Oh. Those who can't do, teach."

Stefan sighed amused  "Ah, I see we're still fighting. Got it. Where are you going?"

Damon " That hunter jacked Tyler Lockwood of his werewolf venom last night, so basically, he's got vampire poison in a bottle. And I'm gonna find him, and I'm gonna eat him."

I rolled my eyes. 

Stefan nodded " I'll go with you."

Damon shook his head "I don't want your help. I just want to kill this guy and get the hell out of town. Wasn't that the deal? Whoever Elena doesn't choose leaves?"

I raised an eyebrow  "what deal?"

Stefan shook his head "You made that deal, Damon, not me. Elena can choose whoever she wants. I told you that i won't change my mind on being with Adelaide "

Damon " Still, I stayed to help. If I take you punching me as the first clue, I'm not wanted here anymore."

I looked at him surprised.

Stefan sighed " I punched you because you didn't tell me that you had sex with the girl i love. You deserved it. Why don't you stop being dramatic?"

Damon shook his head" No, brother, dramatic would be leaving before I kill this hunter."

Then he walked back inside. 

 I turned to Stefan.

Stefan smiled and kissed my cheek "Morning, Angel"