1.53 "Yeah "oh""

At Gloria's bar. Night.

I walked into the bar because Stefan didn't show up. I heard a scream. Stefan.

I walked into the backroom.

Gloria"She's the doppelgänger. She's supposed to be dead, and that's why Klaus can't make hybrids, isn't it?"

She laughed.

Me " This is creepy."

Gloria turned around. I grabbed a stake and rammed it in her throat. Gloria fell to the ground. Dead.

Suddenly i heard behind me " Maybe you do need my help, after all."

I sighed annoyed and turned around "Katherine"

---

Stefan's wrapping Gloria's body in a sheet.

Kat "I've been thinking about your diabolical plan."

Stefan " Oh. Do tell."

Nik " Well, you must know that Klaus is too paranoid to ever fully trust you. But the sister, she loves you like it was yesterday. She's the easier mark. But you can't just pretend to care, because Klaus will know better because of your and Adelaide's past, so you do the opposite. You bond with him; make her feel left out. That will only make her want you more. Only if Adelaide doesn't have a problem with that, of course"

yeah, Rebekah had a crush on Stefan in the 20s.

Stefan " Oh! So you mean, I'm, uh, I'm taking a page out of the Katherine Pierce playbook."

Katherine " The only question is why, Stefan? I mean, I get it, you want to keep Klaus away from Mystic Falls, but...What else do you expect to get from it? More alone time with my sister?"

Stefan chuckled"You know what's funny? You keep talking to me like I actually trust you enough to tell you anything."

Katherine rolled her eyes annoyed "Oh, come on, Stefan, we're beyond that. I saved you from Hilda the high voodoo priestess."

Me "I was the one killing her, Kat"

Stefan "Okay. I knew them, back in the twenties. They were running from someone. Someone who scared them."

Kat nodded "A Hunter. I heard stories about him centuries ago."

Stefan " Don't you want to know why an Original vampire who can't be killed is afraid of a vampire Hunter?"

Kat " If you're planning on making a move against Klaus...I want in."

Stefan " That's good. It's good to want things, Katherine."

Kat "Stefan..."

Stefan "Katherine. I'm in this alone. If you're looking for a diabolical partner in crime, I suggest you look elsewhere."

At the Warehouse.

I looked at the picture.

I was at the bar talking to Rebekah. Stefan was bonding with Nik. There's nothing worse than that.

Rebekah "Nik and Stefan are bonding. How do you feel about that?"

I shrugged "i don't know. I mean, the Stefan i know would never bond with the devil. But this version of him is..is... i don't know how to feel about that"

Rebekah "the version of him with his feelings off?"

Me "i don't think they're completely off."