Sunday: part 2

It was around 3:00 PM before anyone even found Hunk, and when they had he'd fallen asleep decorating a cake.
"Hunk," Shiro whispered, shaking the giant's shoulders, "let's get you to bed."
"Noooo... I have to finish making the cake for the prince's birthday," Hunk moaned softly.
"What prince?"
Lance piped up, "Hey!  He remembers what happened last night!"
Keith snapped his fingers, "he might have pictures."
Lo-lo yawned, "the question is, do we really want to know what happened last night?"
Shiro looked around the room for a moment. Pidge and her small harem stared at the new tattoos on their forearms. Lance, Keith, and Lo-lo had the tips of their hair dyed a fluorescent pink. Hunk yawned, revealing a tounge ring.
"Well dad, it's your call." Lance whispered, wrapping an arm around Keith as he nearly collapsed. "I got you buddy."
"Hunk," Shiro sighed, "hide those pictures. We'll know what happened eventually, but not yet."
"Aye-aye captain," Hunk muttered, sinking to the floor.
"Come on big guy,  let's get you to bed," Shiro lifted Hunk back onto his feet.
"Take me too daddy," Lance cooed, stumbling out the door after Shiro with Keith.
Pidge turned  to the other people in the room, "we've got guestrooms, you could stay until you remember how to get home."
"How will we get there?" Lo-lo posed the important question.
Pidge kicked a vent in. "That leads straight to the guest floor, just pick a door and don't let Allura see you. I'm going to bed."