Taxing Tuesday: part two

Shiro looked around the kitchen, the walls, ceiling, and floor were scorched and the counters blown to bits. "Oh boy," he ran his fingers through his hair and pulled on a smog mask.
A few moments later Pidge stuck her head in the door. "Hey Shiro, we were-" she looked at the man who was pulling down broken ceiling panels. "I'll come back later."
"That's right you'll come back later," Shiro grumbled, sticking a hook in a ceiling panel, pulling it down, breaking it apart, and shoving it into the incinerator. 

Several hours of hard physical labor later, Shiro had ripped out the ceiling, pulled out the counters, sanded the floors, and scrubbed down the walls. Which were puctuated every so often with a yell of, "hips don't lie" and "that is my spirit animal!" Realizing he needed new ceiling tiles he walked out into the hallway.
"Uhhh..." Shiro suddenly realized how much noise the kitchen door blocked, seeing and hearing his teammates.
Pidge standing on Keith and Lance's shoulders, both of whom were sitting on Hunk's shoulders. Not that that surprised him, it was more of the fact that while Keith and Lance had Pidge's ankles in one hand, she was holding a mop in each hand up against the ceiling, in their other hands, Lance and Keith also had mops, and Hunk was spinning in place at a ridiculous rate. If this wasn't bad enough, Spanish pop music was blasting and Shiro got hit in the face with a splash of mop water.
"Hunk!" Shiro sputtered, spitting out the questionable water.
"Daddyyyy!" Lance yelped, as though he'd been on a roller coaster for hours.
"It started as a fun idea, but now it's just bad!" Keith yelled, flinging his mop on the floor, and pulling Pidge into his arms.
Shiro quickly picked up on the situation, "Hunk, stop!"
"If I stop, I'll drop them!"
"JUST STOP."
Hunk stopped immediately, dropping his teammates and collapsing to the floor.
Hitting the floor and looking paler than usual, Keith moaned unhappily, "d-despacito..."
"He's gonna need a bucket!" Pidge dumped the bucket of water on the ground, throwing it to Lance who was holding Keith's hair back.
"We've been spinning for 30 minutes," Lance sighed, "estas bien?"
"Nooo," Keith groaned.
"Lance, take Keith to the infirmary," Shiro directed, planning to check on Keith and Lance later, "while you two need to help me get ceiling tiles."
Lance helped Keith to his feet and took him to the elevator, while Pidge and Hunk followed Shiro down the labyrinthine hallways.
Hunk was silent until they'd reached a large doorway, "won't we need to put up new walls?"
"You two are lucky that the walls were actually ok."
Pidge thought for a moment, "that- that's mathematically impossible."
"Not impossible," Hunk grinned, "just improbable."
Shiro stared at them for a moment, "please, just grab the ceiling tiles so we can get to bed sometime this year."
"Yes dad," they both nodded in response.