Part 3

Eventually, I stopped crying like a freaking baby. Tyler pulled me off of his lap and looked me straight into my teary eyes.

"Kingston, I did that because I love you, and you need to understand you do not control the world. You need to understand that you are not the boss and I know what is best for you. You have gone so many years with out realistic rules and boundries. I know what some of you foster homes have been like I promise you, and I want to reassure you it will be nothing like that. Will you be punished and spanked-yes, but nothing extreme like your other houses. This is your HOME not just a house. Please understand that. If you hate me right now I understand but I will spank you 10x a day if I have too, I am going to raise you to be a respectful young lady, Diana Kingston."

I listened to that lecture and took it in personally. I nodded and wipes my tears. "Yes sir." I mangigaed to spat out. He kisses the top of my head and points to a chair.

"Would you please try to eat my pasta? I promise it is so much better than the cheap gross kind," he jokes. I sniff and giggle.

"Okay, but if I don't like it I get a glass of chocoloate milk," I tease, plopping myself on the chair, instantly regretting it and standing up right after yelping.

"Here," Tyler says, handing me a throw pillow off the couch. I take it and silently and gently sit on it, and poke at the pasta with a fork, staring at it before tasting it. He was right, it was way better than prison food.

"Well was I right?" He brags. My cheeks flush.

"Well, can I still have chocholate milk?" I ask. He nods.

"Of course, but you need to finish first!"

"Deal!"

And for the next 30 minuites we sat and ate and converated. It was a nice, weird feeling, one I hadnt felt since my parents died.

As I went to take anoter bite, I realized I had finished my entire plate. I take a napkin and wipe my chin and finish my ice water down. Tyler picks up our dishes and puts them in the sink.

"I will exucse you tonight but starting tommorow the rules and chores are in place," he says walking with me into the living room.

"Which are?"

"1.Respect

2. Do as told

3. No back talk

4. Get permission before going somewhere

5. Homework completed

6. Chores done. Your chores are;keep your room clean, make your bed, do dishes and help around the house.

7. No cursing

8. Keep your grades up, which reminds me, you need to be signed back up for school,

9.Behave."

I laugh at rule number eight. "School? No thank you, that is so not my thing." I say laughing.

"Regardless, youre going."

"But I don't want to." I say, crossing my arms.

"Did I ask if you wanted too?" He asks, waiting for an answer.

"Did I?"

I look at my feet. "No.."

"Then there ya go. Failer to respect those rules will result in punishment, grounding, spankings, whatever. Now, why don't you run off to bed, you have a long busy day tommorow."

"Fine, goodnight." I say before heading upstairs.

"Wait-I have something for you." He says, handing me a LG ice cream flip phone in Pink. "It will do for now. When yo can show you're respectful and can earn an upgrade, we will get a smart phone. But this will do for now. It has my number in it."