another chapter

"No come on man you cannot be for real! This is wack!" Josh protest, trying to free his bicep. The entire science class remained quiet, just watching the drama go down. Probably because who ever engaged would join in on getting an ass whopping.

"I am deadly for real. You know what Mr.Brooks, don't even tell me where to go, we will do it right here in front of the entire class. Do you have an extra chair I can use?" Luke asks, keeping a tight grip on Josh's bicep. Josh began to whimper and continued to try and escape but it was no use, Luke was extremely strong. "I suggest you stop struggling, right. now." Luke warns cold, gripping tighter.

Josh's whimpers got louder but he stop the struggling. Mr.Brooks handed Luke an extra chair and sat it right in the front of the classroom. Luke plopped down on the chair and in a swift moment swung Josh over his knees. Josh's arms fell to the floor and he placed his palms down. His cheeks turned from a pale to a deep red.

Luke quickly starts to spank his jean clad bottom. He jumped forward a small bit, but Luke's hold held him still.

SPANK. SPANK. SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK.

Luke focused on Josh's ass cheeks, then he stuck his thumbs in Josh's pants and pulled his boxers out of his jeans. He continues the spanking for a solid two minutes. Everyone just sat and stared at this hot new guy spanking this freshmen. Luke was not messing around. His spanks echoed through the classroom.

Josh kicked and wiggled. "I said SPANK SPANK I suggest SPANK SPANK SPANK you stop SPANK SPANK strug SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK gling SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK."

"Ow ow! SPANK Yes-OWEEEE!! Yes sir!!"

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPA NK X20

Finally, Luke finished the spanking with a sharp smack to Josh's lower thigh. Josh yelped and Luke stood him up. "Pull up your pants and go back to your seat."

Josh gently pulls up his pants and yelps. Luke stands up and grabs his arm. "I will never hesitate to do that again do you understand me? You will treat me with respect and I shall do the same."

Josh mumbles. "Yes sir." Luke lets go and goes back to his seat. When Josh sat down he quickly yelped and wiggled in his seat the rest of the period.

Mr.Brooks returns to the front of the class. "We'll, lets start class now, shall we?"

The entire time, I just keep glaring at Luke. He was perfect. His cheek bones where amazingly sharp, eyes the perfect shade of blue, that lip ring just made his features pop. He was writing down notes and even his hand writing was perfect. He catches me glaring and cracks a smile. He points to the board. "Pay attention," he whispers.

My cheeks blush and I turn to my notes and began to copy. I glanced over again, and of course he turns to me just as I turned away. He leans in to whisper. "Pay attention Kingston." He says in my ear, sending chills down my spine. I bite my lip and nod. A second later he leans in again. "I'm not crossing any lines am I..? I don't wanna seem like a pushy guy, tell me to back off right now and I will leave you alone..."

I glance at him. "No, please no...you're fine. I Promise. Please don't stop.." I slightly beg. "I mean because I wanna be friends." I quickly add.

He chuckles. "Alright, pay attention."

"Luke and Kingston, please pay attention. Remember Luke, you can find yourself in Josh's position if you misbehave. You too Kingston, all I have to do is tell Mr.Tyler," Mr.Brooks warns.

"Yes sir," we both reply and get back to the note taking once more I glance over at Luke. From the corner of his eye he spot me. He slides his hand down under the table and gives me a sharp smack on the thigh. No one heard or saw, thank God. I quickly rubbed the spot and glare at him in shock. He points to the board strickly and I pout and grab my pencil and continue to write.