7

I woke up to a hand rubbing my cheek. My eyes flutter open to see Tyler sitting on my edge of my bed. "Good morning Sunshine, how did you sleep?" I groan and sit up, yawning and stratching my arms over my head. "Pretty good I suppose..." I reply. Tyler smiles. "Good! C'mon, get dressed, I have breakfest ready, you don't wanna be late for school."

Tyler says c'hearfully, standing up. But I grab my bicep. It was hard, and actually pretty sexy strong. But I shake that thought out of head when I quickly realize that the muscle he uses to pin me down from my tantroms and to spank me...

"Wait-cant you just homeschool me, please? I don't wanna go to public school..." Tyler takes my hands. "Hon, is there any reason why you don't wanna go to public? I mean a real one, not just an axucse not to wake up earlier." He says, raising an eyebrow.

Actually, there was, but I wasn't gonna tell him why.

1) Because its so embaressing and degrading,

2) Because he would go off, and be arrested. And I just got a stable home I didn't wanna lose it!

"Uhm...no, no there isn't." I lie. He smiles, kisses my cheek and heads downstairs. I get up and put on some skinny jeans, a pink v-neck, and some vans. I put my hair up in a high pony tail and head downstairs, instantly smelling pancakes.

"Mhm! Tyler that smells yummy, trying to fatten me up before school?" Tyler laughs and puts a pancake on a plate where I scooted up on a chair.

"Haha, no. You're not fat, Kingston." He says, eying me. Oh no, did I make him worried I had an eating disorder or something? [actually how would yall feel if she defiliped bulima or something? comment]

I take a huge bite out of the pancake and cuzzle down milk. I look at the time. 7:30. Tyler sees me eyeing the clock and nudges me. "Hurry up and finish kiddo, Imma walk you to your first class, if thats okay?" My cheeks flush red. Yes, it was! I wanted everyone to know not to mess with me because I had a strong man taking care of me. "Yea, thats fine." I say.

"Great! Lets go!" I grabbed my backpack and got in the front seat of the car and we drove off to school. The closer we got, the more my tummy hurt. This was gonna be rough. I already knew I was gonna be picked on, bullied and teased. Espially if anyone found out...

I get snapped nack into reality when Tyler stopped the car in the parking lot. I grip my backpack tighter as we got out. "Wanna hold my hand?" He asks. I shake my head. I didn't want people to think I was a baby, even though all I wanted to do was be held by him and get to rock me because all I wanted to do was cry.

"No...I'm good. Just walk me to class, please?" I say soft. He nods and walks me inside the school, his hands on my shoulder. All the kids were still in the hallways, making their way to the classrooms. Some kids couldn't care less about me, but some of them caught my eye and stared at me and Tyler.

We make it to the classroom and I don't wanna go in. By this time, the hallways are empty and everyone is in class. The teacher sees me and Tyler standing out there, and when she opens the door I instanly hide behind Tyler's back, causing a few snickers from some kids who saw. Tyler kneeled down to my level and hugged me goodbye. "Kingston, it will be ok. Text me if you have any problems. You have your cellphone, right?"

I nodded, patting the flipphone in my pocket. "Yes." I mumbled. "OKay, see you after school camp. I gotta head off to work now. Love you." And with that, he kissed my forehead and left, leaving just me and the teacher. "C;mon Kingston, lets get class started." The teacher says. I nod and follow her, grabbing my backpack even tighter.

"Class, this is our new student, Kingston. Please make her feel welcomed. Kingston, you can sit right there, next to Autumm." The teacher says,, pointing to an empty chair next to a pretty, rich, snooby looking girl. I sit down next to her and pull out a notebook and pencle and began copping down the notes the teacher had written down.

A while after, I get a tap on my shoulder. I turn over and see a boy and Autumm looking at me. "Yea?" "I saw you with Mr.Tyler, how do you know him?" Autumm asks, attitude laced in her voice. "He..he adopted me. Actually, I've known him since I was born."

"Miss.Kingston, I understand it your first day but please pay attention." "Sorry, maam." I say, and get back to writing notes. When the bell rang, the boy and Autumm didn't leave. They surrond me. "What do you mean he adopted you?" "My..my parents died in a fire, so he adopted me, because he was the only family I had..." I mumble, walking out into the hallway, looking at my schedual to find my next class.

"But why you? I mean, Mr.Tyler is fucking hot, you're gonna make his hair grow gray super fast!" Autumm says harshly. Finallly the boy speaks up. "You're also pretty hot, got a boyfriend?" I shake my head no, sliding the phone out of my hands, trembling.

Did this count as an emercnagie? A problem? Autumm laughs aloud, grabbing my flipphone out of my hands and waving it around it. "Guys, look! The new girl has a flipphone!!" Suddenly, the whole hallway is roaring with laughter. "Pl-please give me my phone back," I softly beg. If it was the old me, I would of knocked her dead by now. But I really dont want to get in trouble, by anyone.

. .

"Aww, she doesn't have a backbone either!" She laughs, pushing me and throwing my phone on the ground infront of me, and walking away laughing. I gather up my phone which luckily is still intact. The boy grabs my arm. "I'm Logan, I can't wait to meet you, some more." He says, eyeing my boobs and legs. I push him out of the way and hurry up to my next class.

Lunch came and I got my tray and i sat outside on the grass. I thought I escaped Logan and Autumm, but I was wrong. As I took a bite of my sandwhich, two figures overcasted my grassy area. "Thought you could escape us, Kingston? I wanna contuine talking about Mr.Tyler." Autumm says, sitting down. Logan follows, putting a hand on my knee, moving up. I slap it away and he looks at me. "Oh hard to get huh? I like that, it means I can show my power." He smirks and I instantly get scared. I just wanted Tyler. Autumm contuines talking.

"So, you like, live with him now?" I nod. "Yes." "Jeez, I dunno how you can control yourself living with him, unless you already have, whore." She says. I shake my head. "No, because he is family. He is like my Dad..." "Well he is your Dad, your adoptive Dad." Logan says, placing his hand back on my leg further up. "Thats why you can have me." "Please remove your hand from leg before I remove it myself." I say a little loud, to make sure he heard what I said.

Suddenly, Autumm and Logan burst into laughter. "Oh, new girl thinks she'll all taugh!" Logan says, running his hand to my zipper. I grab his hand and twist backwards, causing him to twist, and I pin his arm to his back, pushing him to the ground, placing a foot on his leg to keep him from getting up. "I warned you to stop touching me!" I shouted. Autumm grabbed my hair and punched me in the face and yanked out my pony tale, and kicked me in the stomic. I maganged to punch her square in the nose so she let me go.

Teachers surronded us. "Stop! What happened!?" "The new chick just went crazy! We tried making her feel not alone-" "and she started going off!" Logan and Autumm both lie. I'm holding my tummy and breathing heavy. "No-no thats-" I couldn't talk, I was out of breath. The teacher just took my arm. "Come on you three, office, now."

***

I'm sitting on the office bench when the door opens. Tyler comes in wearing a suit and tie, but the on thing I noticed firstly, was the leather belt.

My eyes fill with tears and Tyler shakes his head, dissapointed.

I fucked up, bad.