party time

I walk downstairs in my little black dress and, yes, sneackers. I could wear highheals that Tyler bought me, but why would I? What if something happened at the party that needed me to run? Sneackers are always your best bet. I swing my purse, which carried lipbalm and my phone, over my shoulder and made my way to the door. Logan was gonna be here any minuite.

"Kingston, please be careful. No drinking, smoking, or coming back pregnant," Tyler says, peeking up from the couch. I sigh. "I won't, jeez, you're sounding just like a Dad." I smirk and giggle.

~

"Hot damn you look fine tonight, babe!" Logan says as I pull myself into his car. "Thanks." I mumble, annoyed he called me Babe, once more. "So, who is all gonna be at the party?" I ask. "Almost the whole school, besides the nerds and dorks." He says with a staright face.

"So, the dumb, hot ones?" I ask, but then quickly add, "exsluding me?" I say. Logan glances over at me and I can see his little smirk. "So you think I am hot?" I blink at him repeatedly. stunned that is the only thing he picked up. I don't even answer, just stare staright ahead.

But my focus is brought back suddenly when a hand is gripped onto my thigh. "Hey, I asked you a question. It's awfully rude to ignore people." My heart jumps out of my chest at the sudden sterness in his face. "I-I didn't...I mean-" He lets go and pats my cheek. "Just try and behave the rest of the night, babes."

I held my purse tight on my chest, just in case.

Logan pulls into a big house, with lights and music and cars, the smell of teen sex and beer and drunkness filled the area. I quickly get out and make my way to the house right behind Logan, keeping my purse close.

We make it inside the house and some people glance my way, mostly boys holding beer, and some girls slapped their boys for looking twice. I was uneasy at the attention. Logan leads me to a counter where a boy is passing out beer.

"Logan! You made it! And you brought this hot peice of ass!" The guy, who I think is name is Henry, says, giving Logan a high five. Henry turns his focus on me. "So, Kingston, what would you like to drink?" "Oh, nothing, no thank you.." I say, holding up my palm.

"What? Don't be a pussy, drink!" He says, pushing a standern beer toward me. I push it away. "I said no thank you, I'm not gonna drink." I say stern, keeping my ground. Logan takes my arm. "Kingston, be poliet." He says, glaring at me meanly.

I look at him stunned. "Exucse me?!" I say, raising my voice a little. Henry starts laugh and puts the beer down. "Wow little lady you've made your point. How about some Pepsi?" I cross my arm and glare at him. "Pepsi is fine, thank you." Logan finally lets go of my arm, which I see has a hand print wrapped around it. Why was Logan being such a dick?!

As I'm studying my arm, I see Logan and Henry talking as he is fixing my Pepsi Cola. I roll my eyes and glance around the living room. Some boys were still staring at me, so I wrap my arm around my chest and turn my body, causing them to snicker. I wanted to go home...I had a weird feeling.

Suddenly, my cup is slammed down on the counter bring my attention back. I take and I sip a little, then tap Logan. "Logan, I wanna go home.." I say, sipping a little more. He smirks. "What? Why? The fun is just now getting started. Hurry up and finish your lame soda so we can dance."

I contuine drinking, but keep pressering Logan. "No, Logan, I wanna go home. Boys keep staring at me, and its making me uneasy." "Thats because you're hot as fuck, baby." He says smirking. I finish my Pepsi and stare at him. "Stop calling me that, Logan and I wanna go home." I say standing up fast, getting dizzy. Logan grabs me and puts me back on the chair.

"Whoa, be careful babe. I'll go get you some water." He says, leaving me on the chair. I lay my head down and wrap my arm around my tummy. I felt weird and all I wanted to do was go home. I lift me head up and get my phone out of my purse when I see Logan in the crowd, talking to Autumn. My tummy pain worsened and I stood up quick, falling over. Some people in the crowd see but they laugh and leave me to scramble up. I'm dizzy as I make my way toward Logan and Autumn.

"Logan what the hell?" I say, out of breath. "Here, I got you your water, why don't I take you upstairs so you can lie in the bed?" He says, grabbing my arm. I push him away. "No I want you to take me home NOW." I shout, causing attention. Autumn smirks at me. "Awe, someone's a little tipsy." She says, pushing me a little, causing me to fall.

"I am not! I haven't even had anything to...." I end my argument when I quickly realize what had happened...my Pepsi Cola had been spiked,...I see Logan grabbing my arm and lifting me up...by Logan. My focus goes in and out as he swings me over his shoulder and leads me upstairs and throws me on the bed.

"I wanna go home!" I scream. "You can, after I have my fun. Can't believe I had to fucking spike you to lemme have sex with you, babe! You're my baby! You're supposed to give it to me for free!" He says rolling his eyes, unbuckling his belt. Was he phsyco?!

"I am NOT your babe!!! Leave me the hell alone and lemme go home! I want nothing to do with you anymore Logan!" I say, throwing a pillow at him. He dodges and gets angry. "Stop being resentint, Kingston. I know what a little whore you are-atleast you're gonna have sex with your boyfriend at a party and not-"

The door swings open and I see Miles standing there, her hands in fists. "Logan get the hell away from her, now! I've allready called the police you won't get away with this again." She says, pushing him into the wall, grabbing my arm.

As Logan is scrambling to regan himself, Miles is already pulling me out of the room down the stairs. "You okay?" I nod, focosing on the steps below me, quickly running. My ponytale is grabbed and I scream as I'm yanked back, but it's quickly let go as Miles jaw pops Logan directly in the jaw, sending him back.

I wanted to wrap her in a hug but we qucikly got out of the house and into her car. She quickly started the car and we watched as the police surround the house. We quickly leave before we're surronded.

~

WTF just happened...Miles pulls into a gas station parking lot a ways from the house and stops the car, out of breath. "What the hell was that??" I ask her, tears falling out of my eyes. "Logan...he was going to um..." "No I know what he was gonna do, but, You...how....why....what??"

"Logan is not a very good guy...as you can tell." "I can." "So when your dad told me you went to a party with him I knew what was bond to happen. So I went to the party and when someone told me he took you upstairs I had to save you,,," "What did you mean by, again?" "He did it to me. Well, barely. But when I tried telling people, they brushed it off because I'm Miles and he is Logan. Thats why I was so awkward around him..." "Why didn't you tell me?!" "It happened a few years ago I thought he changed or he wouldn't do it to you but when I noticed he started being a dick I knew thats all he wanted from the beganing thats why I came and I knew exactly what he would be trying to do. I know I'm such a horrible friend and You hate me now and I fully understand."

"Bitch, shut up."

Miles looks at me studden, tears escaping through her eyes.

"Shut up, because I don't hate you! You fucking saved my ass! Litterally! You're the best! And I didn't know you could pop like that! His jaw is probably broke!" I say, and I wrap her in a hug.

She giggles and hugs me back.

"Come on lets get you home."

"Okay," I say, settling in the seat, but I can't shake off the feeling how Logan knew..kind of...what happened.....

(((I know this sucked alot. And wow, we found out why Logan was being such a dick! ANd I promise I'm not dragging this out, like court or anything like that. And omg, her secret almost came out....is anyone still wondering what that is???? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year <3)