6.

I slammed the door to the bathroom kind of loud, but not loud enough for Tyler to march up and tan my ass even more. I was angry, sad, annoyed and flustered. I grumbled to myself as I turned on the hot water and slid off my clothes, examing my butt. It was a little red with hand prints on it. As I slipped in the shower my anger cooled down along with some tears.

The after maths of the spankings Tyler has given me is no compairison to the after maths of the beatens Ive been given in my other foster homes....but Im adopted now, i correct myself in my mind. I hurry up with my shower, and slip on some pajama pants and a tanktop, slowly making my way down the stairs.

I see Tyler sitting on the couch, a Blizzard in his hands. He is taking a lick from the spoon when I make it down the steps. "He...hey..." He looks up at me and stands up, looking at me. "Hey, sweetie." He puts down his Blizzard and comes toward me, taking my hand. "You know, I really shouldn't be rewarding you with this, infact, I should just send you to bed with out all this yummmmy food and make you eat just a simple sandwhich, but I'm not that mean."

I sniffle and look at him. "Oh yeah? And what is the yummy food?" He leads me to the kitchen where my mouth drops and my tummy instantly growls with the site of ordered cheese pizzas and a Blizzard on the kitchen table. I instantly smile, but frown. He noticed, and looks at me. "Well, thats not the reaction I exspceted..."

I shake my head. "No..no..it's not that...it's just..." Oh great, I'm starting to tear up. Tyler looks at me. "King, whats the matter? Baby whats up?" He asks worried.

I started to stutter, then I just let it all out. "I-I'm supposed to hate you. You left me for 10 years getting me passed around in different foster homes, where I was beaten, abused, and other stuff I Don't even wanna say! Then you just popped up out of nowhere and exspect me to be ok with all these rules and restrictions, and if I don't listen I get spanked!! But then again you actually finally adopted me and now I'm out of those hell holes, and I'm in this awesome house, and you're actually trying to help me and I love you Tyler but Im confused!!"

Tyler let go of my hand and turned around and walk away into the bathroom. My heart sank, instantly regretting saying those mean things. I follow Tyler but he turns around and bumps into me. I look up at him and see he had a red face and tears in his eyes. "Ty-Tyler...?" Tyler shushed me and pulled me into his arms, sobbing, and I just sobbed too.

"I-I love you too, Kingston."

Thats it...thats why he was crying! Because I told him I loved him!!

After a few moments, we stopped crying and we gathered pizza and cokes, sitting around the couch and watched TV. After finishing eating, I took our plated and cups and washed them, and even put them away. I swepy our crumbs from the table and turned out the light. When I returned back to the living room, I see an impressed Tyler. "Trying to earn that smartphone?" He teased. I shrugged. "Mayybeeee."

Tyler hugs me. "Come on kiddo, go on up to bed, you have school tommorow." I sigh, instanly getting sad. "Oh honey, please try and be in a good mood for school, you're gonna make tons of friends, I promise it will be ok."

I turned up the stairs after tell him goodnight.

Dont make promises you cant keep.