miles comes over

A/N : First off all, I want to apologize for the lack of updates and writing, life just gets in the way sometimes, ya know? I haven't found the time to sit and write, and usually when I can, its at night, so I'm tired, or my chapters will be short and shitty. Secondly, some people didn't understand the period part of the ending of my last chapter? Someone asked why that made her act out that way; well when girls get their periods they get PMS, period mood swings, and we cry over EVERYTHING. SO thats your answer. Also some people wondered how she didn't know she started? Not everyone feels it when they do, sometimes I don't feel it. So, now on to the chapter :)

My heart raced, and not from embarrassment, even thought it WAS deathly horrifying that this happened, but because the last time I was on my period, was because of him. Him. He who shall not be named. (who gets that reference :P) I know I haven't gone to dept about him, and I won't! Okay, maybe later,..or sooner, depending on what happens, but right now I'm just freaking the fuck out. I automatically clench my asscheeks together and push myself up from Tyler's lap, yanking up my bottoms, throwing my hands over my face.

"Whoa, hun, it's okay. It's natural, go clean up, your punishment is over for now.." Tyler says, resting a gentle grip on my shoulder, causing me to flinch and cover up my blood soaked privent fronts.

"I-I'm sorry," I choke when I realize I had flinched, and just ran upstairs to my room, slamming my door shut and sliding down my door, tears falling down my face. Why did I have to act this way?! Why did stupid Logan have to be his friend?! Why why WHY?!

I suck myself together and stand up, figuring I would cleanse this attack away because Miles was on her way, and I didn't wanna raise any questions, even though I knew Tyler was def. gonna ask me some tmr after school. I quickly go to the bathroom and shower, slide on some pajames and stick a pad on my panties. I heard the door slam shut and Miles' voice echo through the house, so I scurry down the stairs.

"Miles!!"

"Kingston!!" She shouts, wrapping me in a tight hug, dropping her overnight bag and backpack on the floor. She pulls me away and looks at my face, and frowns. "Tears??" She asks.

I instantly rub my butt, and she nods understandably, causing us to bust out laughing. "Ohh girl you bad." she teases, punching me in the shoulder.

"Haha, its not worth it." I admit, grazing my eyes to the floor, then quickly catch Tyler's smile as he makes his way toward us.

"Miles, why don't you guys go on upstairs and put your things in Kingston's room, get showered, pajamed, and meet me back down here for a movie and pizza, okay?"

"Okay, Mr.Tyler." Miles says smiling, grabbing her bags and I follow her upstairs. I realize this is the first time she's been over, so I show her to my room.

"Wow! Nice room, bitch!" She says, throwing her bags on the floor and shuts the door.

"Haha, thanks. Its pretty cozy." I say, sitting on my bed as Miles dug through her bag to get her pajamas.

"I'mma shower real quick!" She says, pulling her shirt off in front of me, not caring I saw her normally hidden boobs hang out of her bra. My eyes widen as she slips her pants off, kicking them toward her bag. She makes her way to the bathroom and turns on the shower, undressing infront of me and slips in the shower, humming

I am still shocked she was so okay with undressing in front of me! Her body was amazingly sexy-but I still like boys more :P

-

After she showered and got dressed, we went back downstairs to see Tyler had set everything up for us, the pizza was lined up with the soda's and a Mary Kate and Ashley movie (I grew up with these, I LOVED these! Anyone else?! Comment your favorite! Mine has to be It Takes Two)  movie's PLAY screen was waiting for us.

We smile and settle onto the pallet, (Southen girl here, that means a bunch of blankets and pillows on the floor) and grab some pizza and Coke, I choice Dr.Pepper, Miles chooses Mnt.Dew. and Tyler waves us by as he heads upstairs to his room. As soon as we heard his door click, Miles turns over to me with her phone in her hand.

"Let's prank call Autumn."

"Yas bitch." I agree stupidly, giggling as she punches in Autumn's number. Within seconds, she answers.

"Hello?"

"Hey bitch how's your bf doing getting sissified in prison?" Miles says with a deep voice.

"Ecuze me?" Autumn says in anger.

"You heard me, how's he doing? And how ya holding up, skank?"

Autmn growls and hangs up. We giggle and high five each other, going back to the movie. Moments later, our fun is interrupted by Tyler's Daddy Voice booming down the stairs.

"GIRLS. GET UP HERE, NOW!!!"

In the same moment we both get text messages from an unknown number;

have fun sitting at school tmr, bitches.

shit.