warning, very short chapter

"Don't forget my juice boxes!" I shouted out, trudding down the steps to meet Miles outside. I won't and hey-wait a minuite Kingston..." Tyler stops me and I groan. He takes my arm and exams my choice of outfit; a crop top and shorts with tennis shoes. He shakes his head.

"I'm, unforantaly, allowing the shorts, but the top; no way Jose." He says, crossing his arms over his chest. I could see how girls my age found him sexy, yet to me he just looked scary. I huff.

"But-" He holds up a hand. "If you would like to go to the mall, I suggest you march up there and change young lady." Tyler says, furring his eye brows, his arms still over his chest and he talked stern. I huffed and pointed to the door.

"Miles is already waiting outside for me-" "and I can send her right back home if you don't change." I stomp my foot and huff again. "Fine! Sometimes I don't like you!" I whine, turning on my heal and march upstairs, pulling a sweetshirt over my head and go back down.

"Thats better, love you sweetie cakes." Tyler kisses the top of my head and send me on my way, huffing.

I can hear him laughing, and I can't help but smile a little as I hopped into Miles' car and we drove to the Mall.

~~~

"Whatch'a wanna eat?" Miles ask, pushing through other teens at the mall, leading me to the food court. I gaze around the yummy/greasy smelling stands, trying to pick, when I see a hamburger station. I point and mark my food choice.

"There." I state simply, making my way toward it. "Cool, pick a seat and I'll be right back with our food." She says, and after I tell her what I'd want, I plop down on a booth, pulling out my phone.

I snapchat a seat of the empty chair beside me and put, 'waiting for the food & my bestie' and send it to my story. I peek over, and see Miles is already ordering, so I decide to flip through stories, coming across Miles'.

Hers was basicaly all about our day at the Mall with me, how excited she was. Then I got to Logan's and one stopped me in my tracks.

'you will regret it'

What?? I wrack my brain but am shaken back to reality when Miles slams our tray down on the table. "Hey sunshine, wake up." She jokes, handing me my Dr.Pepper. I giggle and take it, snapping a picture of Miles taking a huge bite of food.

"Hey! What was that for, goose?" she asks, swolling the bite. I giggle. "That was for taking a selfie of me at lunch with out me knowing, knucklehead!" I tease back, taking a french fry.

"So, are you having fun today?" I nod, smiling huge. "Yes, I am. I'm glad we became friends." "Me too, even though you accused me of thinking I was gonna bully you." She teases, wrapping me in a hug. I hug back, and snapchat this moment.

'my bestie Miles <3'

and send. We finish eating and walk around a few more stories when something caught my eye. A picture frame that said, 'thank you for being my dad' on it. I picked it up, and held it to my heart.

I had to get this for Tyler, he has done so much for me in such a short amount of time...oh but I had no money...and I didn't wanna ask Miles...I didn't wanna be a burden...maybe if I just sneakly slip it in my purse.....

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

Oh shit....

YES I KNOW ITS VERY SHORT AT LEAST ITS AN UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OKAY, IMMA GO CRY BECAUSE ALL MY READERS HATE ME NOW. -runs off crying in a corner-

also. thank you @gymnast_45 for the prompt of her stealing from the Mall. The next chapter should be longer, like I said in my update, its hard finding time to sit and write! Plus, its christmas time, too busy christmas shopping for the little one and hubby!! I really am sorry guys!