5

We drove, and not in silence. We chatted about school tmr, the chores and exspectaions. It wasn't but a 10 or so minuite drive to the resteprant, which was Red Robin. We got out and made our way inside. "Dang, its so fancy here." I said, half serouius. "Wait, you have never been to Red Robin?" Tyler asks in shock as they sit us down. I shake my head. "Nope." The waiter pulls out a notepad and pen. "What can I offer you to drink?" "Um, water, please." Tyler says. I look down, my cheeks flush. Tyler wraps an arm around my shoulder. "What would you like to drink, honey?" "Is..is it okay if I have,...Dr.Pepper?" I mumble. "Of course, Dr.Pepper please." Tyler answers for me. The waiter nods and writes it down and leaves me in embaressment. "What was the matter sweetie?" "No-nothing. Its just..*sighs* everytime we'd go out to eat I would have to order plain tap water or a cup of ice, thats it." Tyler rubs my shoulder. "Baby girl, I know its gonna take some getting used too, but it will be okay. I promise." "Okay," I smile.

A hamburger and a million fries later, we're sitting back in Tyler's car, on the way home. "So, how did you think today went?" "Good, I guess. Execpt school. That I could of not done and still would of been okay." I tease. "I know, but you're going. No complaining." Tyler says. I nod. "I know, yes sir." I added, cheesy. Tyler laughs and rolls his eyes and pulls into the parking lot. I help him bring in the bags of school supplies and plop them onto the living room floor and began to organize them in my backpack. After I was done, I left the living room, leaving it a mess as I went to my bedroom. I heard Tyler flush the toilet and come out of the downstairs half bath and sigh. "Kingston!" He shouted as I plop onto the bed, and yawn. I ignore him. "Diana Kingston!" He shouted again, this time I crawl under the covers as I kick off my converses. I hear him march up the steps.

"Kingston, you may take a nap after you clean up that mess you left in the living room." He states, standing in the door way. "Mhmm." I mumble, turning to face the wall. "Kingston this is your warning, if I get back and the mess is not cleaned up, you will be earning a trip on my knees, do you understand me?" I gave him a thumbs up, heard him leave the room, and the front door shut.

*********

"I told you what would happen if you did not obey me, and you choice not to listen so now this is the consaquenise!" Tyler says as he holds me over his knees as I kicked and wiggled. "I-I-I'm sorry! I thought I had more time! Pl-please!!" I beg as he pulls down my jeans. I grunt as the first SLAP echos along my walls. "Kingston I warned you." He says as he lands another SLAP on my other cheek. I didn't let down my fighting. I wiggles and moved, and begged. SLAP SLAP SLAP. He landed some more down, aiming for my sit spots, so when I sat, it would remind me to obey.

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK. SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK. SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK.

"Owee! Please, I will listen!!" I beg. I hated this. Not only did it hurt but it was humuilating! Being over his knees, being spanked! Ugh! Suddenly, my panties fell to the floor, and I just gave up, letting him win. I just wanted this to be over! SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK. SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK. SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK.

Finally, he stands me up, pulling my panties up. "Corner." He says simply. I nodded and made my way to the corner and just cried. A few munites later, Tyler comes back and turns me around and kisses my forehead. "Kingston, you understand why I did that don't you?" I nodded. "Ye-yes sir." "Good, now why don't you take a shower and meet me downstairs, I have a surpise for you." I sniffled. "Okay."

I watched him leave and sighed, grabbing my pajamajas and going into the bathroom, closing the door.