short but sweet

I slid into his car, wiggling on the seats. He slid in on the drivers side and turned on the car and buckled himself, then looked at me waiting for me to buckle. I did, then looked around his car, it was extremely nice and clean and smelled amazing. "So, where do you live?" He asks, pulling out of the school parking lot.

"Down a dirt road actually, not too far. But are you sure you should drop me off at my house?" I ask.

"Yeah, why not? I'll just introduce myself to your Dad, so he knows I'm a good kid...just don't tell him about the spanking, cause if you do then you will have to tell him about the cigarettes," he says winking.

I chuckle and roll my eyes.

"So, you're gonna throw them away right?"

I nodded. Yes I would...except maybe just one.."Yes Luke," I reply. He glances at me and smiles.

"Yay," then focuses back on the road. We pull into the house and I grab my backpack and we head to the porch.

Luke's POV:

Kingston lets herself in and I stay on the porch.

"Dad! I want you to met someone!" He yells out, and I hear large footsteps patting down the steps. A giant man reaches the door frame, his hair clean, his muscles large, and he wore jeans with a leather belt and a wife beater. At this moment he was barefoot. His eyes make contact with me and I stick my hands in my pocket, shyly looking away. "Dad, this is Luke. He is new, he just came to the school today."

Kingston says smiling. Her dad makes it to the door frame and I quickly hold out my hand. "Hello Sir," I say kind of soft. He takes my hand firmly and shakes it.

"Hi there Luke. You treating my little lady good?" He asks jokingly yet half serous.

I nod my head quickly. "Of course sir, wouldn't dream of harming a lady, not that Kingston couldn't protect herself," I reply smiling at her. She blushes and rolls her eyes. Mr.Tyler looks me up and down, taking me in. He points to my lip ring.

"Explain?" He asks curious.

I blush and look to the ground. "I was kind of rebellious as a teen...but believe me Sir, I was punished and honestly I know I deserved every lick I got," I mumble clear.

Mr.Tyler's eyes widen and he crosses his arms. "You were spanked?"

"Am.." I quickly correct, my face turning beet red.

Mr.Tyler chuckles and pulls me inside. "Luke, you look like a good kid, why don't you stay for dinner? Get to know you a little bit?" I grin wide.

"Oh Sir, I would love that! Kingston, I can help you with your homework," I continue.

"Okay!" She says happily. She heads up the stairs but my voice makes her stop.

"Hey Kingston, lets do it in the living room, I don't think it's a good idea to go to your room, just yet, I don't think your Dad would appreciative it just yet," I say, a loud clear tone. Mr.Tyler just looks at me in amazement and impressiveness. Was I saying that just to impress them? Yes-and no. I was a respectful lad none the less.

Her cheeks blush. "But I wanna do it in my room," she whines.

I step backwards. "Kingston, I can leave instead. Would you like me to do that?" I say. Mr.Tyler crosses his arms and lets me handle the situation. Kingston grumbles, her cheeks blushing as she stomps down the stairs.

"Dad can we go to my room?" She asks, kind of annoyed.

Before he can speak, I interrupt. "I'm sorry to interrupt Mr.Tyler but Kingston, we will not be doing homework in your room today because of your reaction. I don't deal with bratty behavior and had I reacted this way in front of my brother with my friends I would of had my hid tanned. I told you today I do not take bullshit- I apologize Mr.Tyler-, but you have a choice. We can either do it down here, forget about this whole thing, and I stay for dinner or you can march into your room and I can leave." I say, stern.

Her cheeks flesh with red and she glares at her Dad for help. "I'm with him Kingston. Luke seems to have a good head on his shoulders to keep you in line. In fact Luke, I think I'm giving you permission to punish Kingston whenever she is in your presence and she misbehaves. I know for a fact she isn't always an angel at school or out and about with friends."

I nod. "I can do that Sir, so Kingston what have you decided?"

She blushes. "Stay, please.."

I smile. "Okay, lets get some home work done."

A few hours later, we are sprawled out on the floor doing homework, and Mr.Tyler is in the kitchen making cheeseburgers. Kinsgton sits up and strecthes. I lean in and whisper. "I hope I didn't piss ya off or anything with that whole thing."

Kingston looks at me with her head cocked, stuffing her books in her backpack. "Not at all, I promise," she says smiling.

I sigh, "good,"

Mr.Tyler comes into the living room. "Dinner is ready,"

Kingston and I stand up and go to the kitchen. We wash our hands and assemble our dinner and plop at the table. "Thank you for having me over, Mr.Tyler." I tell him taking a bite. "Mhm this so good!"

He chuckles. "Thank you Luke, so tell me about you."

"We'll I'm seventeen and a half, just moved here from California, I live with my brothers, one older and one younger, and I often try to stay out of trouble,"

"Because you get spanked?"

Mr.Tyler asks. I blush and nod. "Yes sir, I do."

He chuckles. "Kingston baby, I like this kid."

I see Kingston's smile widen.

An hour or so later, I'm helping Kingston and Tyler clean up after dinner. "Thanks for you help Luke, it was really nice to meet you," Mr. Tyler says shaking my hand then gives me a hug. "Come over any time," he says.

I smile and nod. "Thank you sir, and as for you Kingston, behave," I chuckle and pull her into a hug. She nods, and I wave goodbye and get to my house. I reach the porch and open the door and walk into the living room to see Irwin sitting on a kitcten chair in the middle of the living room, his arms crossed.

"Where were you?" he asks, his voice cold.

"I was just at---..." I stop and gulp when I realized, I had never told him or asked him if I could stay.