Instagram bio

After Tyler me in the room, I finished what I could, stuffing it back in my backpack then lied on my tummy on my bed, turning my phone on. I go straight to instagram and its filled with follower requests. I scroll through and realize its all my schoolmates. I ergerly click accept, then I request their follows too. In a quick refresh, my instagram is filled with photos from the ones who accepted my request, which was alot.

I hurridly add my selfie as a profile photo, and add that photo of me, Logan and Miles, adding the caption, 'my bestsies <3' under it. I also added my selfie as a photo, putting a simple, 'smile <3" as the caption. I studied the photo, and realize Tyler is in the background. I smile, and go on Snapchat. I snap a photo of me smiling. I notice my nose was a little runny and my eyes were still a little red but whatever. I add, 'so bored' as the caption and send it to my story. Logan and Miles had added their stories to my profile and some of our schoolmates. I scroll through till I see Miles'. I open it and flip through photos of her puppy, a starbucks drink, me at lunch, her homework with a pouty face-wait-I quickly finish the story then reread it, glaring at the one of me.

It was of me, smiling cheesy at my phone. I didn't know she took the photo. The caption said, 'bestfriend discovered smartphone...kidding, luv u baby'. I fumble and hurridly take a screenshot of it. I wasn't aware it informed someone that if you screenshotted their story, it tattled on you.

I watched Logan's. It was a typical high school guy's. But one caught my eye, he posted a selfie of him in his boxers, and I saw his butt was a little red. I giggle and screenshotted it, again, not aware Snapchat tattled on you. In a moment, my phone buzzed with Miles' number coming up on the screen. It was just a text message, so I click it and read it.

Miles

hey did you know snapchat tells on you if you screenshot something :)

I giggle.

oops, no i didnt lol. sorry :)

Miles

dont be sorry just dont screenshot any hot guys

My smile quickly fades when I remember I screenshotted Logan's boxer pic. I gulp and wonder what he is gonna think. My answer is known when his number comes on my screen, of a phone call. I answer, but only after the first five or so rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey, did you know Snapchat tattles?" he asks, chuclking. I gulp inadutable.

"No, I didn't...now I look like a stalker."

"Nah, I just wanna know why."

"Because,....it showed your bedtime spanking." I say hiding a giggle. I hear him gasp a little loud. "Shit..." he mumbles, and I hear him pressing buttons on his phone, most likely deleting the story off his snap.

"Hey, it's okay, this whole town settles things with spankings, did you see my story?" I heard his hair woosh. "I did. Wanna explain?" He teasingly lectures.

"He turned off iCarly while I was watching it!" I agrue, a smile across my face. "So, what did you do?"

"I cursed...but it just slipped. I honestly didn't mean too..."

"So you got in troubel because he turned off a stupid tv show for pre-teens?" Logan asks, and he wasn't playing around. His voice was amused, like I was a child. My face falls flat.

"Yes, yes I guess I did. Ya know what, I have some homework I need to finish. I'll see you in school tommorow." I say, and hang up annoyed. Logan was getting on my nerves so much, that sometimes I wonder why I even hang out with him. He still corsses the line innaproprealy, and it's annoying the fuck out of me. When I hang up, I see a message blinking on the screen.

Miles

ya left a girl hanging :(

I smile and quickly reply.

sorry bebe, i screenshotted Logans bedtime spanking and he caught me red handed. ooopppps.

Miles

bad bad girl :P

I giggle, and Tyler knocks on my closed door. "Come in." I say, clicking on my Instagram app. "Hey," he says, walking toward me and looking through my homework. "looks like you forgot some pages," "nope," I reply, clicking Edit on my bio.

"Then explain the empty pages?" He says confused. I sigh and look at him. "Those blank pages are the ones that are troubling me, I can't do them," "sure you can, if you put your phone down and lemme help you." I sigh. I was not gonna win this argument, so I lock my phone screen and allow Tyler to help.

We flew by with the homework surprisingly fast. "Wow, that went by quick." I admit, gathering up my work and stuffing it neatly in my backpack. Tyler smiles. "I know, now, how about you join me for an episode of iCarly?" I jump out of bed. "Yes please!"

After our episode of iCarly ended, Tyler stands up and makes his way to the kitchen. "What're we having for dinner?" I ask him, reopening up the Instagram bio edit.

He pulls out a pot and some straight noodles. "Sgetti." He says, grunting, reaching for a strainer. "Ohhh I think I like that," I say, smiling. Tyler returned the smile and starts boiling the water. I began to type out my bio, deleting and rewriting until it was finally perfect.

Kingston Hunter (yes, Mr.Tyler's daughter)

im 16, im new to this social media thing, and I like iCarly and juice out of a box. thanks for stalking my pix. <3

I giggle at my funny bio. I quickly send Miles a message demanding her to look at my bio. After a moment, she messages back and I smile at it. Tyler walks over for a moment, letting the sause heat up. "What'cha laughing at?" I shove the phone in his face and he takes it and reads my bio aloud. "Well, I knew one of those things, but not the other. Remind me to pick up some juice boxes tomorrow." I giggle. "Yes sir."

He takes another look at my phone, and I can see in his eyes he is reading the part about me being his daughter. I can see a smile tugging at his lips as he hands me my phone back. "Love you Juice Box." he teases and I slug him softly. "No, you cannot call me that until I've actually received one, okay?!" I say, wagging a finger in his face giggle. "Got it, buggy." he kisses my forehead and returns back to the sause and noodles.

I quickly messgae Miles.

if i can get Tyler to lemme, wanna go to the mall and look around?

Within moments, my phone buzzed again.

hell yea!

I smile to myself and am soon called over. I pile my plate with yummy noddles and lather them with sauce. After a moment, I speak up. "So. since tommorow is Saturday, can I hang out with Miles at the Mall? I haven't been out since I moved...and I'm getting bored." I pout. Tyler looks mockingly hurt. "Ouch." he pouts and I giggle.

"Yes, of course you can. Just no trouble making, and phone on at all times. You can go at noon." I smile. "Yay, yay! Thank you so much!!" I grin, wrapping him in a hug. I take my phone and snap a picture then one for my Snapchat story.

love my daddy Tyler <3

(End Notes:
          Damn, Logan is becoming a jackass...wonder why...and ohhh, fun day at the Mall tmr with Miles?? Nothing could go wrong...right??? Hope you guys enjoy the chapter. Love you guys!!!)