(merry Christmas heres a chapter!) Stealing is Not OKay

~before we get into this chapter, I just have to say, Spanking is NOT Abuse. It's a form of dissipline. If Spanking is abuse, the grounding is neglect because you're keeping them from the outside, and taking away their phones is emotional abuse because you're invading their rights. to privacy. If you have never actually been abused, you have no fucking say in if spanking is abuse or not. Its not an option, its a mofo fact. It burns me up when people accuse spanking of abuse. I've actually been abused, and spanking is NOT abuse. If you think spanking is abuse then you need to be locked up and actually abused to see the difference!

Enjoy the chapter to my real, true fans <3~

I place my head on the cold metal table in the mall jail. It felt very fillimour, and I hated it. I had managed to stay out of trouble since being with Tyler, because he cared. In my other foster homes, I was in a shit load of trouble. I wasn't a trouble maker. Just, fell in the wrong crowd because noone in my other homes cared...I did some weed, drank a little, vandilisum...the like. I breath heavily as a police officer opens the door and walks in, holding a clipboard.

"Mhm, Diana Kingston Hownd?" He asks, shaking his head, flipping through the pages. "Drug phedifillina, breaking and entering, fight-"

"Hunter." I cut him off. His little police frown suddenly turns into a little smirk, putting the clipboard down and taking a seat. "You aren't Mr.Tyler's new girl, are you?" He asks, a little chuckle in his voice.

I shake my head, sighing. "Yes, I am." "Looks like he got a handful, from your cart I see." "Well you honestly cannot possibly base someone off their record. That was in the past-you have  no idea the utter SHIT I went through when those cart were made, so don't stand their and accuse me of being some hardknock criminal when I'm not!" I defend my self, huffing and sliding back into my chair.

He closes his mouth and puts his hands up in surrender. "You're right... but I can base it off the attutide you're giving me, and I don't like it. It isnt smart to smart mouth a police offier, little lady."

"Yeah? Well it isnt smart to steal but I did that, now didn't I?" I cross my arms over my chest. He shakes his head glaring at me. "I'm gonna go call him, don't move."

I point around the room. "Good idea, eninstin!" Ugh! I'm dead...Tyler deffinatly won't wont me anymore.

Tyler POV:

My mouth dropped open when I heard the officer over the phone confise of Kingston's crimes. My face was boiling. I gave her my trust and she broke it! Oh when I get my hands on her...calm down, Tyler. Calm down. I remind myself as I focus back on the phone call, shoving juice boxes into the fridge.

"Then she contuined to mouth me off, I sense you have a tough one here, Mr.Tyler." I scuff, grabs my keys and head out the door. "Yeah well she won't be tough for long." Click.

I hurry through the Mall into the Jail and I am led into the room Kingston sat in. Her head was down, and when I slammed the door, she shot up, frightenen. I was boiling angry. Stealing?? I began to shout out before I could even think.

"STEALING!? What in God's NAME were you THINKING?! OH thats right NOTHING! Cause you WERENT THINKING! GOD WHAT THE HELL!? There is something between your EARS called A BRAIN!! USE IT!!! You are in a WORLD of TROUBLE. When I am done with you you wont be SITTING or having any type of SOCIAL LIFE for a WHILE!!!! I hope you enjoy sitting because when I am through you WONT BE FOR A WHILE!!"

I didn't realize, but while I was pacing and coming closer, I had my hand in a natrual fist, not that I was gonna use it, I was just so angry I had it in one. I go to the table and pound my fists on the table, and Kingston's bloodshot, frightened, tearstained eyes look at mine. She could see the fire in my eyes.