no more juice boxes

"Daddddddd! Do you have everything on the list?!" I ask, bouncing down the steps into the living room, a smile widened across my face. Tyler turned around, the crumbled list in his hands, reading across one by one.

"Pizza, check.

Soda, check.

iCarly recorded, check.

I think I got everything, sweetie."

He says, smiling. I return the smile, and wrap him in a hug. I was so excited. Miles was gonna be here in half an hour, and we were gonna have our first sleepover, ever! I had never had a sleepover before, except when I was really young before my parents passed away. And Tyler was actually letting me have a real sleepover. And I was thankful for that. I even did some dishes and picked up the livingroom earlier. And I've stayed away from cursing this morning, because I didn't wanna lose the sleepover.....or worse, having the sleepover with a sore ass.

"Yay! Great! Thank you!!" I say, spinning around the living room, almost knocking myself into the coffee table.

"Be careful," he warns, grabbing my arm. "I know you're excited, but don't be going around disptroying the house, Kings!" he teases.

I giggle. "Yes sir. I mean, I need a house for a sleepover, huh?" I say raising an eyebrow. He rolls his eyes and makes his way into the kitchen, placing the pizza and soda on the table, along with a box of brownie mix. I follow him, the smell of the yummy pizza making me hungry, but I couldn't eat until she got here.

"Oh! Do we still have juice boxes?" I ask, making my way toward the fridge, scanning my eyes to find the pagacket of juice boxes. "Oh damn it, I forgot to pick you up some at the store today...wanna come with me to pick some up?" He says, grabbing his keys to his car, making his way toward the door.

"Can I drive?" I ask, half teasing, half legit.

He glares my way and walks out the door, it shutting behind him.

"I was kidding!!" I call out, chasing behind him.

+++++++

His grip was tight on my bicep as he dragged me into a corner of an empty part of an isle. I'm surprised he didn't smack my butt as he roughly dragged me to the corner. "What the hell was that?!" He hissed, referring to my sudden, random outburst of tears and fit when we discovered my juice boxes weren't in stock.

I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't even know why. I just suddenly felt the overwhelm of tears and hatetrd when I found out my juice boxes weren't in the store, so my first reaction was to throw a fit, stomping my foot and throw down whatever I had picked up from the shelf. Tyler had instantly slapped my thigh once, then grabbed me, and now we are here.

He was knelt down to my level, his brown eyes deep into mine. His nose touched mine, and his grip was still tight. "You better answer me, Diana Kingston. That little stunt you just pulled was unaccepable. How old are you?" I gulp, and don't answer. I feel my face getting hot and the tears resurfacing. "I asked you a question." "Six..sixteen." I mumble soft, my voice cracking.

"Sixteen, but you just acted six. How do six year old get punished?" "Timeouts?" I quickly answer, hoping it would work. He smirks unamaused. "Yeah, and they also get spankings. Which is what you're gonna get when we get home. Lets go, I wanna get this over with before Miles gets there." He says, dragging me out the door, my feet refusing to cooperate.

Having enough of it, he stopped, stood me up and the palm of his hand connected with shorts five times.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

I tried to agrue, but he just swung me over his shoulder, making his way to the car, and pushing me in. "When we get home, your ass is in the corner in the living room, got it? And even if Miles shows up in the middle, guess what is gonna happen? I'm gonna coutine it infront of her, do you understand me?"

I didn't answer, just nodded, wondering why the hell I was so angry and hated the world because the store was out of juice boxes.....