Prologue

Prologue

Lucy's POV

It's been a year since Edmund and I left Narnia forever, and two years since Peter and Susan did. Eustace, lucky as he is, came with Ed and I the last time we went to Narnia and is still able to come back, since he hasn't learned all he can from Narnia.

But the other day I was wondering, What if Narnia is in a kind of trouble that needs more help than just Eustace? How would they get someone to stumble upon Narnia like I did at the right time so they could help?

I asked Susan after class last week and she said she hadn't a clue. Then I asked Ed yesterday, and even he didn't have a theory.

The school year just ended and we were going to go to our parent's house to spend the summer with them, but they said there was trouble and that they didn't want us to come. So instead, we're going to the place that started it all: Professor Digory Kirke's estate.

On the train, I opened my mouth to ask Peter what he thought (about the conflict described above), but he spoke before I could utter a sound:

"No, Lucy, I don't know how or why or what Narnia would do," he leaned back in his seat and stared out the window for the rest of the ride.

* * * * * * *

After I was finished unpacking, I decided to take a look around. Before I knew it, I was in front of the door that lead to the room containing the wardrobe.

I carefully put my hand on the doorknob and slowly turned it. I pushed the door in and saw the wardrobe standing before me, once again covered in a sheet. I walked up to it for the first time it a long time and pulled the sheet off. Opening the door, I stepped inside, walking towards the back.

I didn't close the door because I expected to find the back sooner than I did. But I never found the back.

Hi everyone! This is my first fanfic on wattpad and I'm curious as to what you think. I've already typed nine chapters of this story on Google Docs, but I've been wanting to get a wattpad account and put this on here. Oh, and just to let you know, this story is set between The Voyage of the Dawn Treader and The Silver Chair (if you've ever read the books). I'll also be posting the prologue and the first two chapters when this first goes on wattpad, as you can already tell. I guess that's all for now. Thanks guys!