Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

Elsa's POV

I tried to keep my eyes open for as long as possible. I didn't want to die; I didn't want to leave Peter, or any of the others for that matter.

"It's okay," I heard Peter muttering, "Glenstorm brought in reinforcements.... You're going to be okay.... Everything's going to be okay...." I was starting to wonder whether he was trying to reassure me or himself. Perhaps it was the both of us.

I had feelings for Peter, I'll admit to that. But I wasn't sure if I should tell him, with the fact that I was about to die and all. But something deep inside of me as itching for me to come clean, and that I truly wouldn't be at peace until told him.

"Peter...." I looked up at him, waiting for his blue eyes to meet mine.

He looked down at me, worry etched on his face. "Elsa? Is everything okay?"

I sat up a little straighter, so that our faces were almost level. "Peter.... There's something I need to tell you...."

"Yes?" By now, our lips were inches apart, and we were closing the gap with every passing second.

"I.... I think I'm.... Falling in love with you...." As soon as I finished speaking, our lips touched, and I had my first-and sadly last-kiss.

As we separated, I realized that Peter had been crying. Does he have feelings for me, too?

I was about to ask of he was alright when I suddenly felt my eyes grow heavier. I felt a lot weaker than I had a few minutes ago, and I couldn't hold myself up. I fell back onto Peter's chest.

"Elsa? Elsa, are you okay?" I was surprised that there was a battle going on around us, but no one had bothered us.

"Peter.... I can't hold on much longer...."

"Elsa, no, you're going to be just fine-"

"Peter, Professor Cornelius said-"

"I know, but you're going to be okay. You have to be."

I used the last of my strength to push myself up to give him him a small peck on the lips.

"Goodbye, Peter...." with that, I felt everything going black, and suddenly I felt nothing at all.

Hi everyone....

Please don't hate me for killing off Elsa!!!!

Just keep reading, it will get better, I promise!!!!

I do have three sequels and a prequel planned, so don't worry!!!!

Just please don't stop reading this because of what I just wrote!!!!

Okay, now that I've calmed down, I just want to say that authors kill off characters all the time, and that I know that readers sometimes get mad or annoyed that the character died, and I will understand if that's how you feel right now, but I also know that every time an author kills off a character, they always have a very good reason for it, and trust me, I do. You'll just have to keep reading (including the upcoming sequels and prequels) to see what my 'very good reason' is. Anyway, thank you for understanding! (That is, I hope you understand. Please understand! I know I sound desperate here, but bear with me!)