Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Peter's POV

I paced back and forth in the throne room, waiting for Elsa to return. The snow hadn't stopped yet, and it's been a few hours. Where could she be?

"Peter, you're going to wear a hole in the floor," Lucy giggled. I didn't even realize she was here until she spoke up.

"Lucy? How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to know that you're really worried about Elsa," she gasped, as if realizing something, "Do you like Elsa?"

"Well, she is a good friend, if that's what you mean...."

"No, Peter! I mean love. Do you love Elsa?"

I walked towards her and started guiding her out the door. "Lu, that is an unnecessary question, and I refuse to answer it."

"So, that means your answer is yes."

"Just.... Go to your room!"

She left, laughing, and I went back to pacing. What's happened to Elsa?

*******

Maugrim's POV

I reached the lamppost in Lantern Waste in about thirty minutes. Although, Elsa wasn't in sight. I called out for her a few times to see if she was near. Nothing. What am I going to tell the queen?

*******

Jadis's POV

Soon, Maugrim will take Elsa back to my palace and she will be on my side again, willing to help me take back Narnia. But for now, I have to make a stop at the palace to visit the kings and queens....

*******

Elsa's POV

I walked up to the castle, clutching my stomach. The pain increased with every step I took. I entered what seemed to be the courtyard when a blonde guy with blue eyes came running up to me.

"Elsa! Are you okay? We've been waiting for hours! Where were you? What happened?"

At that moment, a bunch of other people came running up, as well. "How do you know my name?" I asked. All of their happy/eager/excited faces fell.

"What do you mean?" A young girl asked. She had brown hair and blue eyes.

"I mean, I've never seen any of you before in my life, so how do you know who I am?"

"Of course you've seen us before," the girl was older than the other, but had the same features: brown hair and blue eyes. "You just saw us a few hours ago."

"That's not possible. I don't remember any of you."

"Well, at least come inside," the man, who had long dark hair and darker skin than the rest of us, looked to the blonde man behind me, "I'm going to get Professor Cornelious."

Another of the boys seemed to look behind us and appeared to be afraid. Very afraid. "And we might want to get inside right about now...." he trailed off, his voice trembling

We all turned around and saw that a sleigh was being driven towards the castle at full speed.

"I don't think that's going to be Father Christmas this time," the younger of the girls added.

"Come on, we have to get inside," the blonde man grabbed my wrist and we all dashed for the door.

So Elsa doesn't remember anything? Oh, and btw @NessaTheFangirl, the explanation about the pain in Elsa's stomach will come somewhere in the next few chapters.