Chapter Five

See? I told you guys I'd update!

Chapter Five

Eustace's POV

I ran through the woods, knowing someone was chasing after me. (As if I couldn't hear them!) All of a sudden, a large rock hit my back, causing me to fall to the ground, face first. I turned onto my back, holding myself up with my elbows. I saw a girl no older than Peter standing before me. She had curly blonde hair that went almost halfway down her back. She was wearing a flowy white blouse, black pants, and brown boots that were as high as her knees. She pulled her sword out of its sheath and pointed it towards me.

"Who are you?"

I pulled out the dagger from Caspian. "Don't make me use this! I-I'm not afraid to!"

"Of course you aren't," she hit the dagger with her sword and it flew out of my hand and fell about ten feet away from me. (A/N: I know that in England they use the metric system, but just bear with me!) "Now answer my question!"

"I'm Eustace."

"And what might you be?"

"Well, a boy, of course."

"So, you're human?"

"Yes...."

She put her sword back in its sheath. "Come with me," she offered her hand and I took it, after which she pulled me up.

"Can I at least get my dagger back?"

She picked up the dagger and examined it. "Where did you get this?"

"Why does it matter?"

"This dagger was crafted by a Narnian dwarf, and you are most definitely not a Narnian. So where did you get this?"

"I.... found it," I lied, trying to look as innocent as possible.

"LIER!!!! Now where did you get this?!" She pointed the dagger in my direction.

I looked at my feet and mumbled, "Cspn."

"What?!"

"Caspian! Alright?! I got it from Caspian!"

"Caspian, as in, King Caspian? Of Narnia?" I nodded. "Well! I didn't expect he'd be coming back so soon! Come, on Eustace! We're going to pay a visit to your friend Caspian!" she grabbed my wrist and dragged me away.

Hey guys! Can you guess who the girl is yet? *wink, wink* The picture is of her, so you can visualize her better. Anyway, I'm getting kinda tired of calling you, 'you guys.' So, what should I call you guys? (There it is again!) I was thinking Narnians, but I want something more original. I dunno. Just a thought, but of you have any ideas, feel free to let me know!