Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Jadis's POV

Everything is going according to plan. So far, anyway. Just so long as those wretched Pevensie's and their cousin stay out of my way. Especially since they've already messed up my plans by telling Elsa the truth, but one can overlook such mishaps. Besides, I've already taken care of it. Everything is under control.

*******

Elsa's POV

I opened my eyes and a throbbing pain shot through my stomach. I was lying on the ground, and just as I put a hand to my stomach, a snowflake landed on my eye. A snowflake? Last thing I knew it wasn't snowing...

I sat up and took in my surroundings. I was lying on the ground, and crisp, white snow covered everything. I looked up to see a lamppost in the middle of the wood. Okay... Maybe I'm dreaming... The pain in my stomach returned. What had happened?

Jadis's POV

I had one of my dwarves ready my sleigh, and had Maugrim (A/N: wolf; head of Jadis's secret police) go in search of Elsa to bring her back to me. Things were going to go back to the way they were before Aslan returned all those years ago. But right now, it wasn't my job to worry about Elsa. Oh no. Right now, all I had to worry about was getting rid of those kings and queens, like I should have done a long time ago.

Short chapter, I know, but I updated at 6:50 am, so.... yeah....