Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Caspian's POV

I looked to the two figures running towards us with a joy I had never experienced before. Susan was here. I slowly stood up along with Peter and Lucy as Susan and Ed approached. The Pevensies shared a family group-hug while I waited. I didn't really want to ruin the moment. Besides, I had to control myself; Susan might not have feelings for me anymore, like she had when we met.

When the Pevensies' family moment ended, Susan was the first to notice me.

"Caspian," she breathed. She ran to me and pulled me into a tight embrace.

"Aw...." Way to kill the moment, Lu.

"I guess Susan still fancies our friend Caspian, here," Peter laughed.

"And Caspian is definitely still fond of our sister."

Susan broke our embrace to stare at her brothers, rolling her eyes. "You guys are impossible."

"Thank you very much," Ed replied, bowing.

"'Twas a pleasure, m'lady," Peter bowed as well.

Susan groaned. This was going to be a very long night.

* * * * * * *

Eustace's POV

The woman held a tight grip on my arm and dragged me into the courtyard of a castle.

"Centaur. I need a centaur! Get me a centaur!" she yelled to the guards, and half of them ran away in fear to find a centaur. I had never seen a centaur before; there weren't any on the Dawn Treader.

About four guards came back with a centaur in chains. "The centaur Glenstorm!" one of them announced.

Glenstorm. I could've sworn I'd heard that name before.... Yes! Lucy and Edmund had mentioned him when they told me of the time they first met Caspian.

"Yes, yes, whatever," she approached Glenstorm, still holding my arm in a death-grip. "Now," she pulled out Caspian's dagger and Glenstorm's eyes grew wide. "Who crafted this, and who does it belong to?" she handed Glenstorm the dagger and he examined it carefully. It was clear he knew who it belonged to before she even gave it to him, but he was probably trying to stall for time, considering Caspian was his king.

"ANSWER ME!!!!" Gosh, this girl really got angry easily.

Glenstorm cleared his throat. "This specific dagger was crafted by the dwarf Trumpkin," Another name Lucy and Edmund had mentioned. "It currently belongs to...."

"GET ON WITH IT!!!!"

Once again clearing his throat, Glenstorm finished, "King Caspian."

The woman slowly turned towards me and smirked. "Well," she laughed, "I guess you were telling the truth after all." Turning towards Glenstorm, she continued, "You may have heard about this boy from Caspian. His name is Eustace. You two will be sharing a cell, at least, until I can get a party with me to travel to Aslan's How."

"What's at Aslan's How....uh.... Ma'am?" I asked, my voice quavering.

She laughed. "That, my dear Eustace, is for me to know and you to find out." She bent down a bit to look me in the eyes. "And by the way, you can call me Elsa."

"Um.... Oh....kay."

"Now that that's settled," she sighed, "You four!" -here she pointed to the guards- "Take these two down to their cell!"

At that moment, two guards grabbed me almost as tightly as Elsa had, dragging me off to the dungeon.

Wassup people?! I told you this chapter would be a little longer. But don't worry, I know for a fact that 8 and 9 will be much longer. So till then, peeps!