Chapter Fifteen

So, I was able to put another chapter up for you guys! Hope you enjoy!

Chapter Fifteen

Elsa's POV

I started slowly backing away from Jadis's sleigh so I could use my powers from a safer distance. I think she noticed, however, because the last thing I saw before I blacked out was her sharp eyes bearing into me.

Edmund's POV

Well, I don't think Elsa has her memory back. But I do think that she should be able to see through the White Witch's terrible lies. I walked forward to stand next to Caspian when Elsa jerked around to face us.

I wasn't sure exactly what was wrong, but she didn't look herself. Then again, for the past few hours, she wasn't herself. Although, she just looked even less like herself than before. As if she was being controlled or something.

Almost as soon as she had turned around, she snapped her fingers and a strong wind blew throughout the room, knocking my siblings, Eustace, Caspian, Professor Cornelius, and myself to the floor. The wind stopped just as soon as it had started.

Peter got up first, charging towards Jadis's sleigh. Susan pulled arrow after arrow out if the quiver on her back, setting them in her bow and using them to shoot the wolves attempting to keep Peter from reaching Jadis. Caspian and I pulled our swords out of their sheaths, ready to attack. Lucy pulled out her dagger. Caspian took a dagger from his boot and tossed it to Eustace. Surprisingly, he caught it with ease. Caspian then yelled to Cornelius to find Glenstorm and have him bring in some soldiers for back-up, and he left the room as quickly as possible.

I noticed a wolf had sneaked up behind Susan and was poised to attack. I quickly rushed up to it, stabbing it in the back before it could do any harm to my older sister. Then I ran towards Jadis's sleigh and the pack of wolves to help Peter, when suddenly, one of the wolves tackled him, pinning him to the ground.

Peter's POV

I charged towards the sleigh, full force. I could see, through the corner of my eye, wolves falling around me from Susan's arrows that had been shot into their backs, sides, and shoulders.

I was just a short distance from the sleigh when I was thrown to the ground by a wolf.

"I bet you thought you had killed me, didn't you?" he asked. I stared at him in shock. "Remember me, kid? No? Perhaps my name will ring a bell: Maugrim."

I didn't have the time to worry about Maugrim right now, though, so I pushed him off of me and stabbed him in the shoulder. About five seconds later, I was knocked over by an invisible force, landing at Elsa's feet. She looked down at me with piercing icy blue eyes and an unreadable expression.

She held her hand out to me and I took it, letting her help me to my feet. After I got up, I felt a strong burning sensation in my hand. I screamed. Looking down at my hand, I noticed that my hand was burnt. Extremely burnt. The bright side was that it was my left hand, so I could still fight.

"What was that for?!" I questioned Elsa.

"You," she paused, "Are the enemy."

There's chapter fifteen! What do you think? What's up with Elsa this time? So many questions....