Acknowledgements

Acknowledgements

First of all, I would like to thank C. S. Lewis for writing The Chronicles of Narnia book series; without him, none of this would be possible. (Obviously!)

I would also like to thank Walt Disney Pictures and Walden Media for producing the movie series, because they started my obsession with The Chronicles of Narnia in the first place when they were shown on ABC Family, and I would like to thank them for showing the marathon.

I would also like to thank @NessaTheFangirl for voting and commenting on this story the whole way through; that was one of the things that kept me going!

Next, I would like to thank my parents (though they'll never read this) for supporting me and my passion for writing.

I want to thank @vintage-galaxies (Rachel, my BFFAEJKBJKOTOAIDDD) for reading this story and encouraging me to keep going! Luv ya, sis!

Lastly, I would like to thank everyone who read this the whole way through! Without you, there wouldn't be a story! I also want to thank you for helping me to reach 1K reads before I even finished writing this! I never thought my first book would be that popular, and I hope you will like the other books in the series just as much!

I hoped you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! <3