Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Jadis's POV

Elsa.

She was there. With them. I am going to be very disappointed in Maugrim the next time I see him.

But if they have caused her to remember everything, then I'll have all the more reason to kill those little brats. Although it also means I would have to kill my own daughter. It's a good thing I'm heartless (metaphorically), otherwise this would be a very hard thing to do.

*******

Edmund's POV

As we ran through the halls, Caspian called for Glenstorm.

"Yes, your majesty?" he asked.

"Gather all of the men that you can," Caspian replied, "The White Witch is coming, and I have a feeling she won't be alone for long."

"Yes, your majesty," Glenstorm turned away and ran throughout the castle.

Caspian was able find Professor Cornelious and we all ran into the throne room. This way, if Jadis were to find us, we wouldn't be surrounded, as we would be in one of our bedrooms, which was Eustace's suggestion. Now, we all focused on Elsa, Peter more so than the rest of us. What is up with him lately?

I was curious as to what had happened to Elsa, but I didn't pay much attention to what was going in until she nearly fell to the ground (if Peter hadn't caught her), clutching her stomach.

*******

Professor Cornelious's POV

"She's cold as ice."

Those were the first words that exited King Peter's mouth as he caught Elsa. As she fell, I saw snowflakes in the dead center of her pupils. I knew exactly what was wrong with her.

So, what do you think is wrong with Elsa (other than the fact that she lost her memory)? Hmm....

Comment your thoughts please!