Two

October 16th (two days after party)
Jack's pov
—-
My day started off as it usually did. My obnoxious alarm clock went off, I let out a long and exasperated groan, dragged myself out of bed, showered in a zombie like state, and quickly dressed myself in an outfit similar to the one I wore the day before. I stood in front of my mirror for a few minutes, studying the bruise on my lip and cheek I got from clumsily sneaking through my bedroom window at 3:00 in the morning. My hand hovered over where Finn had touched my cheek and the strange feeling I felt in my stomach returned. I grabbed my backpack, sighed and walked down the stairs in a rushed pace.

I heard my mom yell a quick goodbye as I ran out the door, hurrying toward the shed to grab my skateboard.
The road felt smooth under my wheels, and I breathed in the fresh fall air as I sped up. I studied the houses as I past by them and from the distance, I could hear yelling. Halfway down the block sat a two story, white house that was originally a nice looking house, but had been harshly neglected.

"You son of a bitch, I'll kill you!" I heard and I skid to a stop on my board, stopping in front of the house, out of breath and concerned. I heard glass break and a young boy shouting at what sounded like an older woman. "Fuck you!" I heard the boy yell and as I saw the door began to open, I quickly started to zip down the street again, hopefully they didn't catch me observing. I glanced back once to see a young boy I couldn't quite see standing in the yard, staring after me. I could only make out the sight of a leather jacket and curly hair.

———
Sorry this chapter was kinda short lol yikes but I thought it would be best to end it there

if anyone actually likes and reads this book I'll be surprised

anyway have a good dayyy

-Bailey :) :)